Recent content by A Cats

1. A Cats

tModLoader Chaotic Uprising

1.4 port is in progress, most of it will be completely rewritten since the code is a mess (expected since there has been on and off development since 2018) and the standard of quality has increased since the earlier content. Once it's stable I will probably release it on the mod browser, the...
  2. A Cats

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't checked here for a while, but a lot of progress has been made on the remake and you can follow development on my discord server ( Join the Chaotic Uprising Discord Server! ). Currently I don't really need resprites but you are welcome to help if you want...
  3. A Cats

Sorry for the late reply, I am not on the forum often. I will release the mod outside of the discord when it is complete enough for a full playthrough. Currently the progression ends with 2 minibosses which doesn't make much sense, the Infestation system is incomplete and can completely destroy...
  4. A Cats

This was just fixed in the latest release
  5. A Cats

This is a general content mod that will focus on new content but also tweaking vanilla features (For example making Golem harder) This mod is currently in it's very early stages (Download is on the discord, will be added here once the mod is complete enough for a full playthrough) Content 2...
  6. A Cats

tModLoader World gen tutorial

Change Main.rand.Next to WorldGen.genRand.Next so that it will be the same if you use the same seed
  7. A Cats

The old sprites where bad. If you look at them it will become clear (way too many colours in the palette, noisy, no hueshift etc), and i don't believe it counts as a different artstyle as it is just like regular non-pixelart art but lower resolution And don't worry, the new bosses will still be...
  8. A Cats

It's not called Remastered Ultraconyx due to the bad reputation ultraconyx has. It is now called Chaotic Uprising Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/Ua6JxEN Edit: It already has 2 biomes, one inspired by the cosmos biome but remade a bit. Wait for the next update before starting a...
  9. A Cats

I need to do early access so that bugs can be fixed faster and people can contribute so when it is released it isn't terrible I don't know if it will be on the mod browser when it is fully released, but the download will always be on the discord Almost everything from Ultraconyx will be...
  10. A Cats

You can get early access of the new mod on the discord
  11. A Cats

Thanks I find it funny how all these people are saying they enjoy the mod but I always thought it was terrible I appreciate the support, but this mod will not receive new content, only resprites and bug fixes I am working on a new mod that will be updated and can be downloaded on the discord
  12. A Cats

no
  13. A Cats

Because the mod is no longer supported and will not be updated as it is cancelled
  14. A Cats

Lots of people think like that, but there are 2 main reasons why I took it down 1) Negative reputation - No one took me seriously, you are in the minority for liking it 2) I wasn't enjoying making it at the end, it would feel like a chore instead of fun to update it
  15. A Cats

tModLoader MonoWolf's Random Bosses & Stuff

hey you should make a discord so it is easier to chat to give feedback to help you improve
Back
Top Bottom