Recent content by A Tub of Butter

1. A Tub of Butter

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but it seems the Arkhalis will randomly stop auto-swinging now. Otherwise, love the update. Keep the fixes coming!
  2. A Tub of Butter

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Are there plans to re-add the blinking text as a toggable option in settings, possibly under General? I liked the blinking text in all honesty.
  3. A Tub of Butter

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

I believe Hybridizm is waiting, but gathering materials now, so he can build a new RPG lite world when the update hits, at least that's what I gather from his wording at the end. What are your plans when 1.3 releases MoeHolyGhost? Are you starting fresh, bringing in certain items, sticking to a...
  4. A Tub of Butter

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Was just on the stream, as of this very moment the update is not in submission. Apparently they are going through the channels with one of the builds now to hopefully put it into submission. (By that I mean producers check it, re-logic checks it, 505 checks it, and if that all would pass then...
  5. A Tub of Butter

I am very excited to see split-screen when it is viable to stream, I use it all the time with my girlfriend, hoping for some minor improvements from what we have now. Also as stated above, Pipeworks is having a Terraria stream today at 2PM PST. They did not announce what version they will be...
  6. A Tub of Butter

Just a reminder, there will be a stream this friday, with one noticeable difference. They will be playing the 1.3 in development build for console! They will be sharing with us the progress they've made, and what bugs still remain. So tune in! Official Tweet Stream Time: 10/20/2017, 2:00 PM (PST)
  7. A Tub of Butter

Have a question I haven't seen asked yet regarding the new update, not sure if anyone can answer it, its a very specific question. Since Pipeworks is using the 1.3.0.7 update as their base, I'm assuming we will be having medusa spawn pre-hardmode just like she used to on PC? Or are they opting...
  8. A Tub of Butter

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

As many of you are aware the 1.3 update is fast approaching, a few delays here and there, but it seems we are in the home stretch! To keep a positive vibe, and increase hype, I want to ask the console community what they are doing to prepare for the 1.3 update? Are you going in guns a blazing...
  9. A Tub of Butter

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I have a quick question, unrelated to release date and removed content, as far as I know it has not been asked, but if it has I apologize. Is the Radial menu in the PC version (With controller connected, Hold RB, cycle through weapons on hotbar) coming to console in this update? Or was that a...
  10. A Tub of Butter

We should be receiving news soon regarding the update, everyone ears to the forums, and the social media accounts. At best, we can hope for a September submission of the patch for consoles, early October release. (Console certification process is out of their control.) Regardless, something will...
  11. A Tub of Butter

I have another question regarding some console exclusive content. If it has already been answered in the thread I apologize for my ignorance, combed through it the best I could. I know we are keeping horned god set, ocram mask, ocram trophy, console exlusive armors (as vanity) and, the banners...
  12. A Tub of Butter

Question regarding this aspect, for clarification are the banners the respective Console-Exclusive mobs drop being removed as well? I am assuming they are given the choice of the word "entirety", but just want to be sure. As a follow-up, will they be replaced in inventories, chest, ect. with one...
  13. A Tub of Butter

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Today I was browsing through my games on Xbox One and was managing a few when I noticed the Terraria game icon is now updated to the new box art that they are using for the 1.3 version on Nintendo Switch. Also, the game hub now has the new logo along with Pipeworks Studio as the developer of...
  14. A Tub of Butter

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Just a reminder. Pipeworks will be streaming tomorrow, 5/12 @ 2:00PM-4:00PM PST. They have a special guest and some Q&A!
  15. A Tub of Butter

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Q: Does anyone know if they are going to start streaming weekly now instead of bi-weekly? The only reason I ask is because of this statement on the youtube video: They said this on 5/9, so I assume they are streaming again this week on 5/12 unless it was just a grammatical mistake. Any insight...
Back
Top Bottom