Recent content by a31337

1. A

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

I thought most people played this game in mediumcore
  2. A

PC Doubts about the purpose of post-ML weapons

This gave me an idea. You could inspire yourself from Calamity mod and make the final boss drop an item that activates some sort of Boss Rush gamemode, with all bosses (with potential exceptions) having upscaled health and damage to match post ML gear. So this would kind of qualify as post ML...
  3. A

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Are you planning on reworking master mode?
  4. A

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

while we're at it, can we nerf master mode so that we aren't forced to cheese every single encounter with crutch tactics and weapons, adding more diversity in our weapon selection?
  5. A

I've just thought of something concerning the Terra Blade problem. To those who haven't seen it, here's the quote from Leinfors talking about it. Many solutions have been proposed to hopefully remedy the fix, but it usually includes splitting the Solar Eclipse into too many tiers (post-1-mechs...
  6. A

She is unlocked post-Plantera but is probably not meant to be fought with Plantera gear (maybe event moon gear will help). Practicing her should help though, especially in learning how to dodge homing projectiles. I've always found the fight to be too random to my taste.
  7. A

I must've mistaken Frostburn with Chilled. Oh well, my point still stands for the other debuffs that are shared with the player and enemies.
  8. A

To fix that (and this has been mentioned before in this thread), you could separate DoTs inflicted on players and DoTs inflicted by players, and that would allow some debuffs like Frostburn and Cursed inferno to be buffed even more without dealing ridiculous damage against players. Just like...
  9. A

Against an enemy with 256 HP, aka 2^8 HP, the damage is actually reduced to 8 damage. Against an enemy with 64 HP, or 2^4 HP, that damage is reduced to 4 damage. Increasing the base will actually lower the DPS, so if you want to deal more damage to an enemy you need to decrease the logarithm's...
  10. A

Items Golden Carp should be Cookable into Golden Delight.

I agree. Apparently devs thought this was too overpowered, though, and left Golden Carp as just selling material.
  11. A

What about logarithmic based damage? More damage the more max HP the target has, but the damage increases at a snail's pace. Even with base 2 logarithms an enemy with 65k hp would only take roughly 16 damage.
  12. A

I can't really say I agree. If a new player was to use a bow or gun that explicitly says shoots multiple bullets, they'd expect the same multiple bullets to have the same effect. I don't think limiting an ammunition's special effect to a single shot/arrow works. An appropriate fix to the...
  13. A

Name a more iconic duo I’ll wait

she throws syringes but that's not an item in terraria
  14. A

I'd ask for a nerf on Jester arrows but the 10 tick invincibility fixes that problem for me because the ammunition is totally unusable on multishot weapons like Shotbow or Tsunami.
Back
Top Bottom