Recent content by BrusselSprouts693

1. BrusselSprouts693

[IMG]

2. BrusselSprouts693

*Pets cat* Cat: "You are nothing but my servant. You will die alone in this world and I shall...

*Pets cat* Cat: "You are nothing but my servant. You will die alone in this world and I shall thrive effortlessly"
  3. BrusselSprouts693

New theory: Steam has to update whenever any of the games in the store updates, hence why you...

New theory: Steam has to update whenever any of the games in the store updates, hence why you have to update steam every single time you click on it
  4. BrusselSprouts693

[IMG] Hello there, kirby man. Perhaps the internet is smaller than I thought...

Hello there, kirby man. Perhaps the internet is smaller than I thought...
  5. BrusselSprouts693

Other Torch God's Favor

That's just my style. A lot of people like to use colors which make it harder to read the text, but this makes it easier instead.
  6. BrusselSprouts693

Biomes & Nature Tiny QoL Suggestion Re: Ecto Mist

When I hear "Ecto" in terraria I think of the place that drops ectoplasm, the dungeon.
  7. BrusselSprouts693

**REPORTED** NPCs whose houses become corrupted begin overriding reservations

If my house got invaded by an all consuming force where monsters came to try to eat my very soul I would move into some dead guy's house too.
  8. BrusselSprouts693

You can do a scan to check how much ebonstone there is, which is a pretty easy way to check for...

You can do a scan to check how much ebonstone there is, which is a pretty easy way to check for spread.
  9. BrusselSprouts693

Other Torch God's Favor

The difference between glowsticks and coral torches is that glowsticks dissapear after a while, and coral torches remain until you remove them.
  10. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Block placement speed isn't fast enough – even when fully boosted.

But then you have to place the rails, and the build speed is too slow for that!
  11. BrusselSprouts693

Map-Adventure The Eternal Caverns

Some stuff got in the way, got kind of bored of it. Might come back to it once tshock works as well as it did in 1.3.5.3
  12. BrusselSprouts693

1.4 - Trap fixes DISCUSSION

I haven't played 1.4 much, but maybe have the path switch from reachable and unreachable with actuators?
  13. BrusselSprouts693

Unit Zero was banished long ago... he possessed great power, so we locked him away, never to...

Unit Zero was banished long ago... he possessed great power, so we locked him away, never to return. But his bindings are rusting, and soon he shall be free to roam the earth again...
Back
Top Bottom