Recent content by Aardvark123

1. Aardvark123

Design The Dungeon

I equip a pair of frostspark boots and proceed as normal. Floor 279 contains a pride of lions eager to devour whoever comes their way.
  2. Aardvark123

Design The Dungeon

I fetch a luminite pickaxe from another world, do the whole dungeon all over again up to floor 237, then tunnel around the portal to floor 239. Floor 239 is flooded with lava and spiky balls.
  3. Aardvark123

Design The Dungeon

I turn down the brightness and ignore them. Floor 228 is covered in an industrial-strength contact adhesive which only affects players.
  4. Aardvark123

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

D3RP/\TRPN
  5. Aardvark123

Tyranikill
  6. Aardvark123

-===Frostikiin===-
  7. Aardvark123

Alpha Destroyer 32768
  8. Aardvark123

NPCs & Enemies Lunar Princess, NPC that can entertain you after defeating the Moon Lord.

I completely agree. She's the archetypal princess from the moon.
  9. Aardvark123

Create A Terraria Death Message

When killed by a parrot: Player joined the choir invisible. Player shuffled off his/her mortal coil. Player expired and has gone to meet her/his maker. Bereft of life, player rests in peace. Player's metabolic processes are now history. Player is an ex-Terrarian.
  10. Aardvark123

The Mojave Wasteland: Terraria Edition

I've never seen a shady, modern gambling city in Terraria before, so you're a pioneer. It's not pretty, but it looks like Las Vegas, so I'd say you've done a great job.
  11. Aardvark123

Create a ship name from the two usernames above

Aardvappa10203
  12. Aardvark123

Create a ship name from the two usernames above

TappajirbyGam100ng.
  13. Aardvark123

I have similar issues, actually, if they can even be called "issues". Personally, I tend to...

I have similar issues, actually, if they can even be called "issues". Personally, I tend to overprepare for Skeletron, getting all the best equipment I can without needing to visit the dungeon.
Back
Top Bottom