Recent content by Aaron C

1. Aaron C

Thanks!

Thanks!
  2. Aaron C

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Very excited to see something new being made from the Relogic team. Terraria is such a masterpiece that i can only imagine the weight that must be on the developers shoulders to make something that can be just as good or top Terraria. Me personally i can never get enough Terraria so making a...
  3. Aaron C

PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

Thanks for effectively making me buy even more copies of Terraria!
  4. Aaron C

Terraria Giveaway (Steam Gift)

Hello everyone! I'm doing a giveaway right now and the winner will receive a brand spanking new shiny copy of Terraria for Steam and it still has the new Steam gift smell! Yes it is a steam gift and not a hard copy but still very much the same great game! All you have to do is follow me on...
  5. Aaron C

Official TCF is Adding to the Staff Team - Public Application Details

Congrats to the new mod i hope you have a lot of fun with your new job and title. I would sign up and mod for you guys but i'm way too lazy to do that. Especially after busting my :red: all day at work. And i have no idea what i'm doing half the time, and my grammar sucks, never moderated before...
  6. Aaron C

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Thanks for all the awesome new info. It's brutal sometimes to look at all this and still not get your hands on it but i can be patient and wait it out. From when i started playing till now this game has become a monster of content and i love that. This is my dream game from when i was 10 and i'm...
  7. Aaron C

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

I still have yet to gift my copy to anyone, I was still waiting for a person that want's the game that can't afford to buy it themselves. If you're just looking for a free game but can spare the couple bucks it costs for it then i'm not looking for you. Just hit me up with a PM or something with...
  8. Aaron C

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Because it's Christmas I want to give out a copy of Terraria to someone who cannot afford to buy it. I know the game is not expensive but when you're poor a few dollars is a lot of money and i know just as well as anyone else. I am soo poor it's ridiculous, my job has been slow forever and even...
  9. Aaron C

PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

I'm still sitting on a couple copies i bought last year, just waiting for a good opportunity to give them out.
  10. Aaron C

PC A small spoiler...

Thats some cool :red: Cenx. I remember not too long ago when i bought Terraria for the first time and fell in love with it i decided to look and see who the developer was and if there was going to be future updates and i was saddened to see that Red decided to no longer update that game. It was...
  11. Aaron C

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Thanks for the spoilers, it's been a while since i have checked the forum. Love to see all the new things you guys are working on, looks fantastic!
Back
Top Bottom