Recent content by Abyssal_Kutku

1. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

can't have vanity on. at first it didn't work for me either, but then i messed around with equpping and unequipping and it suddenly worked.
  2. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Huehuehue, Definitely not gonna use Omni swing with the Iframe ignoring spear from Calamity Mod. Thank you for the update.
  3. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Piercing Projectile Fix

I love this mod! Finally can i use summons without them hogging the enemy iframes! You have no idea how much frustration i have gotten from not being able to hit enemies while they are getting attacked by my minions. Thank you for the mod!
  4. Abyssal_Kutku

Playing in multiplayer with a friend. if you managed to do it in singleplayer, multiplayer is most likely the cause.
  5. Abyssal_Kutku

Just wanted to say that this is Amazing! Love the concept, and how you made it work! Me and a friend are doing a mod filled playthrough of the game with this mod enabled. We played on hardcore expert mode, which was a bad idea. Regardless, upon death we discovered that quests remain completed if...
  6. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there a legendary drop from the lunatic cultist? if not, how about a Phantasm dragon mount? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Phantasm_Dragon Would behave like any other mount, except it deals scaling (with boss kills) contact damage to enemies it touches, and grows longer upon defeating the lunatic...
  7. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I like the hunger system, it is somewhat buggy tough. but once the bugs get ironed out il most likely add it to my mod list again. Thank you for the mods!
  8. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Great mod. in multiplayer loot bags seem to be incredibly rare tough. i have played with a friend on a server together with the reduced grinding mod, using war potions to try and get a ton of mobs to spawn and then killing them for lootbags and money. in about 20 hours of playing, doing every...
  9. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, me and a friend are playing this mod in multiplayer, but items from this mod randomly swap places with other items from this mod. For example, the Plasma rod from the goblin invasion displays correctly for me, but my friend sees it as a pwnage hammer, if i drop it to him it registers as a...
  10. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Jopojelly! love the new button, Seeing it got me an idea. A Dump Materials button, which dumps any item which is labeled material into a chest. in a modded playthrough you tend to get a TON of new items, and manually sorting those which you "might" have a use for is kind of irritating, this...
  11. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So, how does this mod work in multiplayer? i kind of want to turn up spawn rate of mobs, but don't want everyone to have access to lets say, spawning items. does it still work if only the host has the mod installed?
  12. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ok, i was gonna write a long post but got studying to do, so il keep it short. This mod, is amazing. Love that it is focused on bosses, Love the music, Love the Ai, Love the Spritework. Thank you for the mod!
  13. Abyssal_Kutku

Just wanted to say thank you for creating and maintaining Tmodloader! It has brought me much joy.

Just wanted to say thank you for creating and maintaining Tmodloader! It has brought me much joy.
  14. Abyssal_Kutku

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Don't know, but if what you are looking for is an easier way to get the coins, i would suggest installing cheat menu by jopojelly and co. It has a spawn rate increase options, so you can make enemies spawn up to 30 times as fast as usual, easily filling your screen.
  15. Abyssal_Kutku

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

This! This is amazing! I LOVE IT!!! Gonna play this all weekend, will report bugs. Edit: Supported you on patreon, Go buy some horribly cheap coffee!
Back
Top Bottom