Recent content by Ace: The Wild Card

1. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Server Help: tModLoader mod with a manual save command

I've been looking for a mod like that for a long time and I've been unsuccessful at every search. if anyone can make a mod like that, i'd be a very happy pappy. mostly since my terraria will randomly crash due to out of memory errors, or just crash while im saving the world by quitting. very...
  2. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Magic Storage

also fixed for me as well. i feel glad i could find and submit my first bug report. i feel like this is a mission accomplished. and thank you jopojelly for fixing the bug as well. and also thank you to the mod author for making such an incredibly useful and amazing mod.
  3. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Magic Storage

sure. here ya go here's the player files as requested here's the world files as well. just so everythings in one place
  4. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Magic Storage

i'll gladly upload them. do you need a list of the other mods i have as well? or do you just need the world files? in any case, here's these
  5. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Magic Storage

i just updated as well, and everthing was working fine. however my game sometimes runs out of memory and when i relauched and tried to use any magic storage interface, i crash and get a message. i tried re-linking things but am still getting it. also, sorry if this is the wrong place to put...
  6. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

ah. again, my apologies. if i made anyone upset, i had no intentions on doing so. the song itself is great, just thought i'd toss in and idea.
  7. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i actually have a suggestion. this song sounds more like a buildup to the dusking boss fight, maybe the fight could start with something like the frost/pumpkin moon waves, then after about 3-5 waves, the dusking would appear and a more heavier sounding version of this would add to the epicness...
  8. Ace: The Wild Card

tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

is this mod still being updated? i'd hate to see such a useful mod go obsolete. please update soon. best regards Ace: The Wild Card
  9. Ace: The Wild Card

Ah ha ha! I see someone here knows of the great Dimentio! At last, the hero... or as some might...

Ah ha ha! I see someone here knows of the great Dimentio! At last, the hero... or as some might call you... The Man Who Talks In Hands?
  10. Ace: The Wild Card

ah ha ha! It seems i have drawn an audience! this is most excelent! allow me to introduce...

ah ha ha! It seems i have drawn an audience! this is most excelent! allow me to introduce myself. I am the Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio!
  11. Ace: The Wild Card

And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!

And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!
  12. Ace: The Wild Card

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Is this challenge thread still active? i would love to try my hand at some of these. i may also have a few suggestions for challenges that could be added. i'm a bit of a puzzle fanatic, and as my idol always says, "a true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved." @Thought if you still running this...
Back
Top Bottom