Recent content by ace206

1. ace206

Resolved [Mobile] infinite arrows bug (huwaei nova 3, OS: android 8.4)

yeah I didnt think this one through
  2. ace206

oh I didn't know that thank you for telling me now I have to delete this post if I know how
  3. ace206

PC 1.3: Which Item is Now the Rarest?

me because I tought shortswords were greater that broadswords.
  4. ace206

there is this bug/exploit to get infinite arrows to sell for money and craft other types of arrows with: which is that if you use a reapeter with endless quiver you can fire endless arrows but the catch is that when the arrows land they drop as an item you can pickup to sell and craft with it...
  5. ace206

PC 1.3: Which Item is Now the Rarest?

we all know its the copper shotsword
  6. ace206

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

I hope there will be camera mode in 1.3 and I think its possible that it will happen as terraria mobile 1.3 is based on 1.3.0.7 and camera mode was in the first version. anyway this is just a small thing I kinda wanted talk/ask about here:).
  7. ace206

Mobile Will Mobile 1.3 Give Players the ability to create Infinite Worlds and Characters?

I remember the developers saying you will be able to create infinite charecters and worlds as long as your device has some storage to put them in.
  8. ace206

Other Mods for console and mobile

yeah modding was never possible at console the only times were you can mod stuff in console is through hacking which is… ..you know BAD and not allowed in the terraria forums as I know
  9. ace206

Other Mods for console and mobile

I disagree with that I know alot (not really) of mobile games with 3rd party apps just to give an example look at minecraft pe that has like 2 tool box /mod apps im just saying that it is kinda possible even tough its not possible at this momment
  10. ace206

np man

np man
Back
Top Bottom