Recent content by acemon0

1. acemon0

Game Mechanics Auto summon slot.

That is somewhat of a fairpoint. But if they were gonna go down that route why make a glove that gives you autoswing when some of the weapons in the game require you to keep clicking. I would be satisfied with that effect to be added to the summoning items. You can like the idea or not it's up...
  2. acemon0

Items Personal Armory, like void bag.

That's what I have been doing so far as well. I meant something that you can right click and will swap everything out all at once. I've seen it on another game before but I can't remember what game had an Armory that you could swap out different builds. Like right clicking on an icon and you...
  3. acemon0

Items Personal Armory, like void bag.

It would be nice to have a personal Armory that opens up like the void bag. That has five quick change setups, so you can quickly change your armor, equippable items and the first four slots on your inventory bar. That way those of us that have over 5 characters can combine them into one. That...
  4. acemon0

Game Mechanics Auto summon slot.

As playing a Summoner unlike the other classes, when you respond you have to set up a little longer which opens you to spawn kills. It would be nice if in the area we're the minecart, pets, light source and grappling hook is located there would be another spot that a Summoner could put his main...
  5. acemon0

Weapons & Equip End game armor combination.

It would be nice as the end game armor would have some of the abilities of the old one's army armor. I have done multiple playthroughs by myself and with others. I played through as every type as far as I can get them. I know that there are four main types that used to be 3. But the Summoner...
Back
Top Bottom