Recent content by Acetheboss

1. A

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Just sleep. it will come out soon, so don't dwell on it.
  2. A

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Welcome to the forums! It's an exciting time to join, so have fun and join in on all the hype!
  3. A

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

true, but they better spoil all of us. If this really is the final patch, then all the classes, bosses, enemies, etc should all be balanced.
  4. A

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

yeah, they really do deserve it. I just hope silksong comes out soon :p
  5. A

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

No, there is no crossplay at the moment, and given that Microsoft and Nintendo don't play well together, I doubt there ever will be.
  6. A

tModLoader Tactical Nuke

better be soon
  7. A

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I'd bet on it. In all other 1.3 patches, there has been a tutorial, so there is little reason for there not to be. That said, the fact that it is is a beta right now means that it might not come until the full release.
  8. A

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I didn't see anything about the imp staff minions despawning constantly. Is it also in the bug fix?
  9. A

And yet I still see no reason NOT to buy the game, sure it has a few bugs, but it is still Terraria. If you didn't love terraria, then what are you still doing playing an "8 year old port", as you called it? They will fix bugs in time, I'm sure, but in the meantime, why can't we enjoy the game...
  10. A

not yet, but it should happen soon.
  11. A

I have a question about the multiplayer, are games only through LAN? If not, how do I play with people over the internet?
  12. A

Just keep playing on pc for now? Or you could have somebody lend you a few bucks, that's what I'm doing.
  13. A

just be happy they release it now and not at christmas!
  14. A

No time has been stated directly, but they have told us not to stay up waiting. It should come out midday, so no rush.
  15. A

in your profile (top right, on your name) on the main page, it will have a selection box. you must unlock the titles first, though.
Back
Top Bottom