Recent content by ENNWAY

1. ENNWAY

tModLoader Varia Mod: "Basically Agherium 2"

Not yet, but at the mention of that idea I feel like I should add it. Also holy mother of Christ how did I not get notifications from this thread?? THAT'S A LOT OF BUGS! I sincerely apologise for not responding! I'll fix them as soon as I can. Thank you so much for your patience! Alsoalso, the...
  2. ENNWAY

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Hello! I'd like to inquire as to whether or not I could use the Spirit of Sight sprite in a mod of mine. Get back to me whenever possible - thanks!
  3. ENNWAY

Depressed by day, inspired coder/musician by night.

Depressed by day, inspired coder/musician by night.
  4. ENNWAY

Why does the slash at the end matter at all? I'll go ahead and update the link though.
  5. ENNWAY

There are multiple Reds?
  6. ENNWAY

A long time ago, a plague closed in on the land of Terraria, causing the native race, Terrarians, to panic. Amidst the struggle, an angelic populace of winged pacifists named the Varians descended from the heavens and offered a place of refuge above the clouds. All was well and good for the...
  7. ENNWAY

tModLoader Agherium Mod

I realize how old and terrible this post was... Someone please take it down. Lol
  8. ENNWAY

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN GENIUS, YOU'VE DONE IT! You've made something that makes the most tedious part of modding not as tedious anymore! YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!
  9. ENNWAY

tModLoader Agherium Mod

Hello! Welcome to the Agherium Mod's TCF page. This has been highly requested by Discord users who wanted the homepage to be something other than the Discord server, so here you go! Content is in the spoiler below. The official Discord server is here.
  10. ENNWAY

My Discord tag n stuv: Turquoise#0595

My Discord tag n stuv: Turquoise#0595
  11. ENNWAY

Music Music for Mods

Disclaimer. I do not take mod requests. Please don't ask me... ;^; Anyways now that that brief disclaimer is out of the way- I'd like to share some music I created. Not A Trick - The Superior Being's Theme (CopperPlus Mod) The Jungle's Kin - The Lukamoso Plant's Theme (CopperPlus Mod) Ghastly...
  12. ENNWAY

CC Creation Compendium #57

Looking back at my theme .. I'm gonna need to put in some more effort next time. ;^;
  13. ENNWAY

My Creation Compendium entry (and tribute to Blah)...

My Creation Compendium entry (and tribute to Blah): https://soundcloud.com/turqo/fanmade-theme-of-oblivion (It's a fanmade theme for the penultimate boss of Avalon and final boss fo Exxo Avalon: Oblivion.)
  14. ENNWAY

Yo no problem!

Yo no problem!
  15. ENNWAY

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I would like to use parts of this suggestion in a mod that I will be using on a YouTube channel. May I do this?
Back
Top Bottom