Recent content by adaxe

1. adaxe

tModLoader Potion Charms

The Calamity mod makes warmth potion provides immunity to its Glacial State debuff, but the potion charm with warmth enchant in this mod doesn't provides this immnity when Calamity is installed. To make things even worse, the warmth enchant blocks the use of warmth potion, so one need to...
  2. adaxe

tModLoader Potion Charms

The Calamity mod makes warms potion provides immunity to the Chilled, Frozen, and Glacial State debuffs, but the potion charm with warm enchant in this mod doesn't provides these immnities when Calamity is installed.
  3. adaxe

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Every time I enter a world, the recipe browser window automatically pops out, and sometimes the game crashes to desktop. here's the logs.txt: Silently Caught Exception: Failed to resolve System.Diagnostics.DebuggableAttrib - Pastebin.com and my enabled mods: [ "AutoTrash"...
  4. adaxe

tModLoader Experience and Classes

On high level (lv 187), I noticed that lass token ninja's tooltip says "+0% dodge". Is it really 0% or a display error?
  5. adaxe

Vipix' Toolbox

Sorry, just found that the "bug" is caused by Dual Wield mod.
  6. adaxe

Vipix' Toolbox

Great Wand consumes wood while does nothing.
  7. adaxe

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

A standalone version for unlimited and combined potions would be nice.
  8. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Acid rain could be a good mechanic if they add more stuff centered around it. Acid theme bosses, mobs only appearing during acid rain which drop acid theme materials, or building materials/furniture capable of blocking acid rain debuffs in a area. Or acid rain debuff should be able to affect...
  9. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I wonder... are these three too OP to be in your list?
  10. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the advice. Just tried the Alpha Ray, indeed a perfect option for DoG.
  11. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just beat DoG in Revengeance mode with extreme luck. Now with cosmilite bars, what weapon should I make to stand a better chance against DoG (for farming)?
  12. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I heard that % damage reduction in this mod is capped. Could someone tell me the capped value? And in Revengeance mod, is the 25% more damage calculated before defense, or after?
  13. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Are you using Dual Wielding mod? It disables knock-back immunity whenever you right click.
  14. adaxe

tModLoader Dual Wielding

I think I found a bug: knockback immunity is lost whenever right click (instead of simultanously using two items) even with balance setting off.
  15. adaxe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Strangely, whenever I turn off the frame skip, the game enters a super slow motion mode and becomes almost unplayable. I'd rather turn it on and live with the lag.
Back
Top Bottom