Recent content by AdenSword

1. AdenSword

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Downloaded and used this for the first time since.... geez idk when. I think it was pre 1.3. I remember there being a function to search for and highlight all blocks or sprites of a certain type but I can't seem to find it.
  2. AdenSword

Where you Hearthstoners at?

Lol, I completely forgot about hearthstone. I stopped playing it when Grand Tournament came out. Every single deck was the same, it was either a pally secret deck of everything you do benefits me-ness or a murlock deck that unless you have 6 AoEs in your deck you don't even have a HOPE of...
  3. AdenSword

What character are you attracted to?

Alright, I'm ready to confess. The girl companions from the Pokemon anime. Except misty, I think mostly because she is always wearing suspenders with a shirt that is literally the ugliest color in the world. But yes, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena are adorable. I don't think I would say I love...
  4. AdenSword

Starbound Thread

Wait, this game is still being updated? I kinda forgot it even exsisted, I pre-ordered it and played the **** out of it when the beta finally came out because I was so freakin happy that I could play this game that I bought literally years ago. Then I took a step back and said, "wait, am I even...
  5. AdenSword

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Oh man, watching that old trailer has filled me with so much nostalgia I feel like I'm going to burst. Oh the memories, I love the fact that I've been able to follow this game through it's development and see how it's grown, I can actually expect people I meet to know what Terraria is without...
  6. AdenSword

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Such things pertaining to a singular person ought to be posted on the players profile, not on the thread they posted in.
  7. AdenSword

Casual Pet Peeves

*COUGH* Halo 4 *COUGH* Seriously, You wait the whole freaking game wondering if and when you get to fight the didact, you finally get to the end and think "Oh YES! THIS WILL BE AN EPIC FIGHT THAT I WILL FAIL 10,000 TIMES BEFORE I FINALLY FIGURE OUT HOW TO BEAT HIM AN- wait, WHAT!? I WAS...
  8. AdenSword

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

A leveling system, if done correctly, doesn't have to be grindy. And have you ever tried to get any of the rare drops like the biome keys in Terraria? That's known as grinding.
  9. AdenSword

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

For how the animatronics came to be, long story short somebody murdered children in the pizzeria and their vengeful souls are now haunting the animatronics in the restaurant. I think that golden freddy is still a mystery, there isn't much that is clear about him. He just shows up randomly in...
  10. AdenSword

Well, no. Sorry, advertising a game, even your own game, within another game, is a HUGE no no. However, I do think some NPC dialouges referencing it could be cool like the dryad saying something along the lines of "I hear there is some OtherWorld out there that is filled with corruption"
  11. AdenSword

That still falls within possibility 1. Not necessarily that the current team can't do it without them but that it's something they would prefer to have assistance with because they want the update to come out sooner. This is true, however I would think that they would be putting all of their...
  12. AdenSword

So, Re-digit and Skiphs moved from otherworld back to helping with terraria, which means 1 of 3 things. 1. Otherworld is finished. 2. This update to Terraria will be so large that Cennxx and the rest of the team needed help. or 3. They have given up on Otherworld, which I don't find likely but...
  13. AdenSword

Casual Pet Peeves

I can't stand the MOBA community, everyone thinks there is only 1 strategy and if you don't follow that strategy you are a noob who they need to scream at for the rest of the match. And people constantly scream at you for being a noob even in non-ranked games, I can understand getting mad at...
  14. AdenSword

My life is being eaten by pokemon...

My life is being eaten by pokemon...
  15. AdenSword

About a half a year ago I decided to emulate my first ever pokemon game, also introduced my...

About a half a year ago I decided to emulate my first ever pokemon game, also introduced my brother to it, we now own 2 3DSs with X Y OR AS.
Back
Top Bottom