Recent content by adg155

1. adg155

I saw clouds and the center of them is a ray of light. I'd like to take a picture of it but i...

I saw clouds and the center of them is a ray of light. I'd like to take a picture of it but i don't have a phone.
  2. adg155

The storm in our location is weakened from 65% Power to 4%

The storm in our location is weakened from 65% Power to 4%
  3. adg155

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Solar Cultist summoned Sun Lord (jk.)

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Solar Cultist summoned Sun Lord (jk.)
  4. adg155

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Sunplate came from sky not sun (Should be it call Cloudplate?)

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Sunplate came from sky not sun (Should be it call Cloudplate?)
  5. adg155

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Being a summoner consumes elecricity.

Minutely Terraria Logic or M.T.L - Being a summoner consumes elecricity.
  6. adg155

Tonight there is a Eye Of Cthulhu Attack and a Blood Moon, morning will be a Solar Eclipse and a...

Tonight there is a Eye Of Cthulhu Attack and a Blood Moon, morning will be a Solar Eclipse and a Slime Rain.
  7. adg155

8. adg155

What the **** are you doing here?

What the **** are you doing here?
  9. adg155

Hi, umm... This is adg155. Please don't laugh at my avatar (jk.)

Hi, umm... This is adg155. Please don't laugh at my avatar (jk.)
  10. adg155

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can I make my own Calamity Mod Banner (Loaded with all boss out there, and very messy today) and post it in General Mod Discussion so I can put it in my signature? I think i don't have permission so I should ask there first.
  11. adg155

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

I hope you can finish this mod early, I'm just excited for content and make a new playthrough. Thank you anyway...
  12. adg155

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

You're right, I think the developement team is adding more content and fixing bugs and glitches until Endurium Mod is fixed and soon, be released.
  13. adg155

tModLoader Cloning Magic Weapon Issue Help.

Hello, and Good Evening (Because 7:25 PM there is night.) I searched on the internet and found out that Lunar Flare and Star Wrath has the same special projectile code... So I don't need to change the math code. But When I started to put these code into my modded Lunar Flare... AN ERROR...
  14. adg155

3:53 AM? Last Night we lost connection and repaid around 12:00 PM so Ok, I'll check it. Edit: Wait, What? What file is these Player.ItemCheck contained?
  15. adg155

Edit Edit: These codes are not located in Projectile.cs and Item.cs Where should I find them?
Back
Top Bottom