Recent content by adjacent

1. adjacent

Data problems

it seems you simply wiped your save file. all you can do is start over :( but hey, that just means you get to play more terraria :D !!
  2. adjacent

Builds My bases and other builds

That's on Wii U??? thats pretty cool, I assumed Wii U interface might be clunky af and keep from building anything too interesting but I guess dedication isn't going to stop that.
  3. adjacent

htank you!

htank you!
  4. adjacent

Chibichans!

lol these arrived months ago and I just never posted them anyways I pre-ordered 2 so i received the golden bunny as well as a normal bunny (how fortuitous) and an Eye of Cthulu which is pretty cool. The quality is rather nice, the colors are good and they don't at all feel flimsy. Anyways if...
  5. adjacent

Chibichans!

I just got the email from Vidlogo that the Chibichans are now being shipped out! I was afraid I had decided not to buy them as I couldn't find any emails from them confirming any purchases in the past and I wasn't sure if I had ordered them or decided against it since it was months and months...
  6. adjacent

PC Have you ever done bosses "out of order"?

Its possible to obtain terraspark and molten armor without killing any bosses. You can obtain a deathbringer pickaxe without killing the Eater of Worlds too by only killing a few segments and then letting it despawn for the shadow scales. Whats more, if you are willing to do a teensey bit of...
  7. adjacent

It’s been 10 years since Terraria’s update version 1.2 has been released. What are your memories during that time before update version 1.3.0.1?

ocram, turkor, leapus, hampster pet, unobtainable uzi, duplication glitches, and those jank :red: multiplayer vpn apps on ios. loved that :red: so much. Oh and i just remembered the fishing glitch where you use multiple lines by using the auto pause feature.
  8. adjacent

tModLoader The Abandoned Star Mod

is it open source?
  9. adjacent

Game won't stop crashing

are you joining a friends world or just when you click the option to join via? are you running any resource packs? what version of the game are you in? You should also post your problem to reddit those :red:s are really good at solving mysterious tech issues with zero information. good luck
  10. adjacent

TV What is your opinion on The amazing digital circus?

you should watch it its like I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.
  11. adjacent

Blocks & Decoration Craftable dungeon lanterns (carriage, alchemy, oil rag, diabolist, chain, etc...)

yes but even still you cannot craft the lamps and doors. and it wont change balancing whatsoever because this is just an aesthetics thing.
  12. adjacent

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

the unity error flashbacks :eek:
  13. adjacent

I really liked that icon. And I really miss the mobile exclusives. Turkor the Ungrateful and Leapus and :red:. The red wyverns. Those were so cool. What else am I forgetting.
  14. adjacent

Blocks & Decoration Craftable dungeon lanterns (carriage, alchemy, oil rag, diabolist, chain, etc...)

I got so fed up with creating worlds and combing them for lamps and doors that I learned transmutation. It's honestly easier that way.
  15. adjacent

Same. I played the old mobile version in grade school. Some time before 2014 I guess because I remember 1.2 happening. So probably late 2013?
Back
Top Bottom