Recent content by AdrienHoodie

1. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm having an issue with player rendering:
  2. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm having the same issue, but it only happened after I defeated Yharon's first phase. Doing so also made the devourers of thots have 13000000 health, they're tougher than the boss itself and ceaseless void takes forever to fight. Didn't have these issues before I beat Yharon's first phase.
  3. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

small bug, the item label for the Bullseye is called "60 seconds duration" with tooltip "Bullseye" rather than the other way around
  4. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

Identifying vanilla cosmetics changed by Vanilla Tweaks (pharaoh set, SWAT helmet) breaks them and they become vanity again rather than the armor they'd been changed to
  5. AdrienHoodie

There's a known issue with bard class between Thorium and KRPG, where inspiration notes won't get used instantly like hearts or stars and will rather clog up inventory space.
  6. AdrienHoodie

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

While fooling around with silly seed names, I've accidentally stumbled on a really unique one. conk (large) Yep, just conk, all lowercase. It features on the left side: three pyramids that poke out of the sand with all items, four floating islands with all items, one of them is reachable off the...
  7. AdrienHoodie

Found an issue with the burnt wasteland biome or whatever it's called. Its spawns overwrite any event going on, which is really problematic in pumpkin moons since there's fire everywhere. EDIT: It also happens with wolves during full moon events.
  8. AdrienHoodie

Ocean theme in main menu is a feature.
  9. AdrienHoodie

Is there a way to disable the block climbing or wall jumping features? I've died many times of falling into hazards from an accidental walljump or suddenly stopping all motion to climb up a block.
  10. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It doesn't increase any of the stats from the battle rods mod, such as fishing damage, bob speed, or bob escalation, however. Maybe reel speed could be an option if possible. unrelated to battle rods: would it be possible to save the soul toggles in a config file so I don't have to manually...
  11. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

The sailspike is uncraftable, its recipe asks for a "star" (those that restore 100 mana on pickup) rather than a fallen star or mana crystal
  12. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Critter Craze!

Oops missed it because vanity slots overwrite tooltips. Seems a tad powerful though seeing at how early it's obtainable, maybe reduce intensity in vanity? idk
  13. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Crit Sound Effects

Melee crits with certain weapons make them disappear until used again, notably flails, spears, and some yoyos are affected. This is really annoying as these weapons rely on multihitting or piercing damage. Whips from the Weapon Out mod are also affected. I haven't tried melee boomrangs but...
  14. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Critter Craze!

Is the Luminous Lantern emitting bright light while in social slots intended behavior?
  15. AdrienHoodie

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

The crystal biome overwrites spawns from other biomes, most notably the dungeon. EDIT: Also, the crystal spears are too large to be used from the ground, throwing them anywhere but up causes them to instantly hit the ground and disappear.
Back
Top Bottom