Recent content by Aerion

1. Aerion

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey, just wanted to say, thanks for this tool, it's a great utility! A few notes on the forced Journey Mode for other worlds: There's a couple of things that don't work as they should though, the text on item tooltips saying how many are needed to fill the Research, and the hotkey associated...
  2. Aerion

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

He'll get to it when he gets to it; there's no rush, especially since further fixes etc. are going to be made, and he'd have to update it again and again till they slow down. For now, manually enabling the journey tool-set via a CE table works fine for non-journey worlds, and even if it's...
  3. Aerion

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Looking forward to Terraria State of the Game - December 2020, where another toy is shown and it's announced 1.4 will release Very Soon™ srsly
  4. Aerion

tModLoader Magic Storage

Almost a year later, and I've got this same error happening. Whenever I try to access the crafting interface that message appears, and the UI is invisible till I move the mouse away from it. When I access the storage heart, the UI appears, but mousing over it immediately crashes the game...
  5. Aerion

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

2 suggestions for this: • add bag slots (open-able with some F# keys), so bags don't actually fill up your backpack • make the void storage flexible by placing multiple storages, so the bag fills them up sequentially. - release the patch
  6. Aerion

Terraria: State of the Game - December 2018

It's been 21 months since 1.3.5 was released, and exactly one year since the first 1.3.6 preview. That's a lot of time for a maintenance/minor build number. Taking your time is fine, but please just release QoL stuff when it's ready instead of packaging it with "content" updates. It's a bit...
  7. Aerion

Blocks & Decoration Slanted walls

More than 4 years later, and still not a thing, oh well.
  8. Aerion

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm somewhat late to the party with mods, but can someone check me on this? The Lucky modifier on accessories is changed to 2% with this mod, right? Cause I can't find that in the wiki or anything (maybe I'm just bad at searching), and this somewhat irks me.
  9. Aerion

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

So, it's been over a year since 1.3.5 was released. Will 1.3.6 release any time soon? got the craving for another thorough playthrough, but I wanna see some new stuff, and I'm holding off for 1.3.6, but with how vague you guys are about dates, I don't know if I'll wait a month or another year...
  10. Aerion

Razer Chroma Support

Not bad, shame I'm a Logitech person ¯\_(^_^)_/¯
  11. Aerion

Ya, 1.3.5.3 borked it again... patches fine, but crashes @7% lodaing.
  12. Aerion

First off, punctuation. Second, post screenshots, paste error messages, anything to give an idea WTF is happening to you. If it's just a message box with code errors, you might wanna update your plugins with the ones from the archive, as some of them are slightly modified (instances of ""...
  13. Aerion

Like clockwork. Cheers m8, have another beer (or equivalent beverage).
  14. Aerion

You know, just yesterday I felt like playing some Terraria again, and found a number of updates installed; sure enough there was a compatible patcher out. So today, I find another update came out, and broke the patcher... long story short, I hope @Transcend remembers this thread/project, cause I...
  15. Aerion

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Sigh. Well, 2017 it is then, what's one more year anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back
Top Bottom