• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Aero Cony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Left these forums for quite a bit <.< Should consider posting/replying more often ^.^ But of course I'm also open to talking with y'all :>
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    That's nice to hear (sorry for late responses, multitasking is hard)! It's kinda hot where I am, and really humid, so weather wise it could be better.
    Aero Cony
    Aero Cony
    Right now it's night time on my end, so it's pretty bearable as of right now. But on other times, true. Save me from my suffering
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Rip. It's right around 4 on my end, and you'd think being a coastal city would make things cooler, though most of the time it just makes things humid. Still, better than some of the other places I've been (Hoover Dam was prob the worst, temp hovering around 46*C, which is bad enough, but throwing in the humidity from the lake it forms just made it hell).
    Anyone got suggestions for pixelart about specific items? Not really huge ones like in the CC, but rather an acorn or around that size
    This moment when you are bothered to create a profile and then have no idea what to post *lol*
    Myu
    Myu
    ecks dee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom