• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Agastya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cursed idea: terraria mod that makes everything white/gray rarity so it all burns in lava and you can't tell good reforges apart at a glance
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Even more cursed idea to help that: Lava changes gravity every time it touches a block, and also breaks the blocks it touches. Your world is now slowly being eaten by lava, and items will be screaming in agony as they feel their demise coming closer...
    Agastya
    Agastya
    Sounds like an intense Skeletron speedrun.
    Just now learning that Extreme-G 2 has a PC port and it's on Steam and seeing the trailer for this game running at an actual framerate is very enticing.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    With ports come fan patches and surely, there's a few.
    Agastya
    Agastya
    Some comments say it's running better than it used to, but even more recent comments say it's still a relatively shoddy port.
    Apparently there's partial gamepad support in that they seem to sometimes work, but only in races - not in the menus.

If it ever goes below $3 on sale I'll pick it up then and judge for myself, but paying another $6 for a game I already own on the N64 is a little tall of an order.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's how they get 'em. Hopefully, an imminent GOG release would have more love in it.
    forgot to get salt while i was out and couldn't salt my spaghetti.. it's so depressing un-seasoned, i can't believe i used to live like this
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Did it have sauce?
    • Haha
    Reactions: Agastya
    Agastya
    Agastya
    It had one of my favorite sauces. Everything was just bland since the pasta itself wasn't seasoned. It's frustrating how much that brings out the flavor of the sauce.
    megaman x6's ost is wasted on it. what a shame
    Agastya
    Agastya
    biggest offender being blaze heatnix's stage bgm. imagine getting presented with that absolute banger and making your stage name be "magma zone" and then you just fill it with nothing but the same miniboss six times
    terraria run was pretty cursed, but the good vibes made it fun anyway. here's hoping it gets to show up again next year anyway
    terraria run on gdq soon! hype
    Terra M Welch
    Terra M Welch
    shame they had to mercy kill it, cultist trolling by not feeling like spawning. :(
    Agastya
    Agastya
    yeah, real shame.

it showed how used people were to tshock servers though. everyone kept suggesting tshock mob spawn commands lol.
    Terra M Welch
    Terra M Welch
    in the ff8 run though he lives on as squall XD
    my forum career is impressive! to date i have been here five years and have yet to make a single good post
    • Haha
    Reactions: neoselket
    Storm Diver_102
    Storm Diver_102
    Hey now, you have more likes than posts, that's good.
    Agastya
    Agastya
    Pretty easy to do that when I just slum around in profiles half the time, if profile posts counted I'd probably have 1300+ posts or somesuch
    I stand tall, bruised and bloody. Santa's claws retract into their gauntlets. He looks at me, impressed, and nods.
    He hands me a card. Inside the card is $20 from my aunt and the message "We love you."
    Santa leaps backwards, retreating into a spacial distortion. "It was a good fight," he chuckles, disappearing.
    Merely 24 hours until naughty children come face to face with Santa's claws in a head-on battle for survival. Will you rise to the challenge? Or will you die like a dog?
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Considering he knows everything, like when you are awake, and when you are asleep, it's kinda hard to win against an opponent who had an entire year or your entire lifetime to study you while you don't know how to deal with anything he does.
    Agastya
    Agastya
    That just makes him a worthy foe.

Die on your feet instead of begging for mercy on your knees.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Okay then. As the consolation prize for dying that way is 'At least you tried'.
    i can't believe there's only six more days until santa's claws pass judgement upon all who have sinned
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Coal is expensive enough that I wouldn't mind getting it :p

Wait, is THAT why the fossil fuel industry is so scummy?
    Agastya
    Agastya
    they know when you're sleeping and they know you haven't been putting enough co2 into the environment
    mods are interesting but also so scary. what if i get too reliant on them and can't go back to vanilla? scary, scary...
    Reactions: Tiger Festival
    T
    Tiger Festival
    If you're wondering what my mod is, it's here tModLoader - TigerFestival's Content Pack! The problem is it's vanities and hairstyles, while I don't worry about hairstyles I worry more so about the addition of sitting in 1.4.
    T
    Tiger Festival
    My mod is reliant on a texture pack, and I'm worried the author may not be around to update the texture pack to make it compatible with 1.4, and that would leave my mod forever outdated. Then add to it, lots of mods I love such as Succubi's wrath and AFK Pets. In otherwords I don't think I'll enjoy Terraria as much after the 1.4 release.
    T
    Tiger Festival
    Since there's no guarantee that alot of mods will function properly if at all after the 1.4 release, since many authors of various mods kind of vanished. Sorry for dropping all of this on you, I just wanted to get this off my chest.
    oh god where did all the mild winters go its not even winter yet its so much colder than it was the past few years send fire
    perhaps leaving all my raw wavebank .wav files on my old PC that can rarely, if ever, boot.. wasn't the best idea
    Agastya
    Agastya
    oh man, i got past two different boot warnings and got into starting windows! there's hope i can get my raw .wav files yet
    Agastya
    Agastya
    success! time to change that space theme...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom