Recent content by Agen16

1. Agen16

PS Vita Right analog errors is a virus?

But not just me and I don't care u just have a PS 4... It never happen before since I download it I remember...
  2. Agen16

Well it never happen before, I played a lot of game should I mention it and now I can't play all of my racing game. And what is ur based on reply otherwise it no use to reply this also.. Thanks Sorry fyi it not just happen in ps vita it happen in most of console thacky! :brain:
  3. Agen16

I don't know why this is happening but if developers didn't resolve this problem then they are spreading virus to my console. Because now I can't play all my racing games because of the right analog (for camera most) because is often moving by itself and can be uncontrolled. I tried to restore...
  4. Agen16

PS3 Whatofit's All item shop

Hi whatofit, it seems I can't find ur psn is it whatofit with no capitalize? Do u have razorpine, inferno fork, and shroomite armor mine is stolen..
  5. Agen16

PS3 WTB the following

Still need the turtle armor do u have shroomite armor/razorpine/inferno fork to trade with?
  6. Agen16

Console Ps Vita WTB

WTB: razorpine, inferno fork, and shroomite armor. Name ur price please thanks. PSN: agen016.
  7. Agen16

PS3 Whatofit's All item shop

Psn: agen016. I play on Vita
  8. Agen16

PS3 Cryx's Good ol' Shop!

I was looking for razorpine, inferno fork, and shroomite armor do u have it? Name ur price please. Psn: agen016
  9. Agen16

PS4 Blaze's shop of stuffs

I need razorpine, inferno fork, shroomite armor. Anyone? Name ur price please. PSN: agen016. Thanks.
  10. Agen16

I was looking for razorpine, inferno fork, and snowman cannon since mine has lost in a crashed...

I was looking for razorpine, inferno fork, and snowman cannon since mine has lost in a crashed, name the price please tx
  11. Agen16

Xbox 360 Teleporters only slightly working

Yes correctly I put a lever in one side and gray plate on the teleporter the other side and it's working well.. Thanks.:confused::sigh:
  12. Agen16

Xbox 360 Teleporters only slightly working

Sorry to tell u who concered, but I found another issue in the game it's the teleporter. I have connect two teleporter with a blue wire and then first I put gray plates for me to use it the first time it works, successfully deliver me to another teleporter and then I try versa. The second...
  13. Agen16

PS Vita Load failed (name ur world)

Dude if u need anything such as armor or voodoo dolls or even wanna play together just send me message ok. Psn: agen016
  14. Agen16

Play Station Network Usernames

Farming, events, clan add me Psn: agen016 I play on vita.
Back
Top Bottom