• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Agent Sandstorm Σ

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHY MUST EVERYTHING ON STEAM BE AS COMPLICATED AS :red:ING POSSIBLE? I JUST WANT TO VIEW A FRIEND'S :red:ING WORKSHOP ITEM SUBSCRIPTIONS!
    Elivyr
    Elivyr
    If you haven't figured out how to do it, here's how.

Profile > Friends > Click on friend > Workshop Items > Done
    Alright, who the hell sent me a cropped screenshot of the "People I follow" on my account page?
    And how did you get my e-mail?
    What is the "my OC's" and why there anyone write them?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    OC stand for Original Character. Which refers to a character one has created. Usually for roleplaying, drawing, or to appear through customisers in games.
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Thanks
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    These specific ones are for the roleplays I participate in on these forums.
    If I had access to time travel, I'd prevent Skill-Based Matchmaking from ever existing.
    It doesn't make games fairer, it makes games less fair.
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    As an example, when was the last time you joined a match of a game with SBMM where it was actually fair?
    It's always either incredibly easy, literally impossible, or everybody leaves.
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Whoever invented SBMM deserves to be executed for their crimes against humanity.
    Another Odd Question:
    What is the strangest nickname for something you've heard on the internet?
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Of course, nobody's gonna answer.
    Erinit
    Erinit
    A roblox youtuber calls people on roblox with plain white skin "sunscreen eaters"
    The youtubers name is flamingo, and headphone warning if you want to watch him.
    You want an industrial furnace and an engineer's table (first upgrade to primitive furnace and inventor's table) first, then upgrade your furnace first since it can be used to make copper wire, circuit boards, etc. Then use that material to upgrade your engineer's table to an architect's table
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Damn. I'd say go through it maybe four or five more times, sometimes Starbound just does this to me too
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    Agent Sandstorm Σ
    To be honest, I think it might've locked the rewards as one thing.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Seriously? I don't think it's dine that to me before
    Starbound has the :red:tiest game balance ever created.
    Change my mind.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Oceans are usually rather easy and they are where you'd find the Hylotl scans since you're doing vanilla. Just dig into the ocean floor and once you get down far enough, the water won't be a problem anymore and you can just go through that kind of planet like you would any other.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    I recommend you just plug up the hole above you when you dig into the ocean floor to avoid flooding the underground
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Could do that, I suppose. I find that if I dig a screen or two down, you get far enough away that the water seems to stop processing or the flow is just too slow to actually flood anything. But yeah, if you're actually worried you can plug it up, sure. But then if you take your Breathing EPP with you, there's no fear of drowning and in fact you get better mobility underwater even though you move a bit slower.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom