Recent content by ahamling27

1. ahamling27

New Terraria Merchandise from Eighty Sixed!

This is great, I have the destroyer shirt and the moonlord pin being delivered today. Thanks! <3
  2. ahamling27

Map-Adventure The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria

Golem is supposed to be hard and the weapons received right before him are pretty OP compared to what you get before that point, so I'm not sure what should be changed. I'd take suggestions tho! He did. He named it "If Terraria was made by Nintendo" and honestly that some serious praise! :D
  3. ahamling27

Sorry I'm not as active as I used to be around here. But thanks anyway! <3

Sorry I'm not as active as I used to be around here. But thanks anyway! <3
  4. ahamling27

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

You might need to right click the .exe file the shortcut points to and either "Unlock" or "Allow" the file to run. It's just MS locking down stuff even tighter. Most exe's won't run unless you unlock/allow it.
  5. ahamling27

Working on an update at the moment. Zelda will now be played by the Princess NPC as she was previously played by the Stylist. More NPCs have been added to Mundus Village include the Queen of Hyrule, played by the Stylist. ;) I'm also removing the spooky biome from Hyrule Castle completely, and...
  6. ahamling27

Interesting, I was unaware that option existed. Thanks for the clarification! Whatever flag that option sets, clearly does not truely enable Halloween. <3
  7. ahamling27

TEdit can't "force" the halloween drops. Its dependent on the system date and time used for Windows. So just set your system date to October 10th and you should see the halloween stuff drop consistently.
  8. ahamling27

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

Thanks for the Developer's Choice designation! <3
  9. ahamling27

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

I stand corrected. Thanks @BuffIing and @Loki!
  10. ahamling27

A reverse image search doesn't come up with much, so I think the devs made that image for the Steam Workshop update post and it's not actually apart of any adventure map.
  11. ahamling27

Edited my post to say report instead of DMCA. I get it, no need to include Valve when it's moderated by you fine folks. :)
  12. ahamling27

I feel like this is the dawn of a new age for Terraria. Official support for a small slice of mods built into the game using Steam Workshop. It's incredible. That being said, I already had to report my 'A Link to Terraria' adventure map. But thanks to the awesome moderators here, it's been...
  13. ahamling27

A Link to Terraria has been uploaded to Steam Workshop! Find it here: Steam Workshop::A Link to...

A Link to Terraria has been uploaded to Steam Workshop! Find it here: Steam Workshop::A Link to Terraria
  14. ahamling27

Steam Workshop Update! 4.0.4 - 03/29/2021 - Updated for Terraria 1.4.2 Fixed a sign that said to place Sapphire Gem in piggy bank. Instead, all large gems should be researched in Journey Mode. Uploaded this version to Steam Workshop.
  15. ahamling27

Yep, joined in 2012 when it was Terraria Online, just after release of the game. :)

Yep, joined in 2012 when it was Terraria Online, just after release of the game. :)
Back
Top Bottom