• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Ahmed11678
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here something to cheer you up after journeys end and u crying about it
    Elivyr
    Elivyr
    Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out soon, Minecraft 1.16 came out, Terraria 1.4 came out on PC, Persona 5 Royal came out (rip GO TO SLEEP Morgana), Halo Infinite, and that's just games. There's countless other stuff not related to games. 2020 is difficult, but we will come out on top.
    Elivyr
    Elivyr
    Just stay inside and wash your hands
    tonyshaw
    tonyshaw
    @Elivyr I am glad you mentioned cyberpunk 2077 because this is the one game I am really excited for at the moment. There are still a couple of months left for its launch and I am pretty sure that playing this game would be a great fun even in these tough times.
    Who wants some Dev Sets?
    I have 3 chest filled with them
    But if you want it you must have terraria on the Nintendo switch
    103105109_124291725956350_6484862918146573861_o.jpg
    I HAVE FINISHED 59 FISHING QUESTS AND I STILL DONT HAVE THE WEATHER RADIO!!!!!!
    Ahmed11678
    Ahmed11678
    Guys, if you have a Nintendo switch and have terraria on it, who would like to trade Loki set OR Reds Set for Yozai0r's (don't know how to spell it) set?
    Slendar_Hulk
    Slendar_Hulk
    You can save before you hand in the item and reset the game if you don't get what you want. It isnt a glitch but it will save time. Its up to you if you use this method but it can save hours
    Ahmed11678
    Ahmed11678
    300px-My_Goodness_What_an_Idea.jpg

I already got a cellphone.
    Scroll up
    Guys, if you have a Nintendo switch and have terraria on it, who would like to trade Loki set OR Reds Set for Yozai0r's (don't know how to spell it) set?
    Feel free to friend me if you have a Nintendo switch
    SW-2133-2324-8050
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If I were you, I would take some time before posting a status update. An hour's a great starting point, especially with the tripled character limit in the updates! `:D
    Guys, btw I play terraria on Nintendo Switch so journeys end is not out yet...
    But to take some time till its here, me and my cousin r starting to build a castle.
    You know like the chippygaming and happy days worlds something like that.
    we will have a trophy room and stuff.
    Send me a profile pic
    Ran out of ideas so I chose empress of light.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    When in doubt, review the Players you created and select who you deem is most worthy of your repping. `:)
    Ahmed11678
    Ahmed11678
    So ur telling me to go to terraria and picture my character?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yes. You could draw the line there or you can use that image as a reference for an artist request.
    So today i was fighting the olds one army.
    When I was time for Betsy, a solar eclipse happened.:indifferent:
    After the solar eclipse, CAME A BLOOD MOON!!!😭😭😔😔
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Wow, that's extremely toxic lol.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It boggles me that multiple eclipses and blood moons could be a problem when such repeated occurrences usually come far and in between. :brain:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom