• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Ahmed11678

1. Ahmed11678

@Scratch Lunin well its technically sfw now.

@Scratch Lunin well its technically sfw now.
  2. Ahmed11678

[SPOILER]

3. Ahmed11678

muwajih? ummm, can you explain that in more words cuz i still don’t understand. (like im arabic...

muwajih? ummm, can you explain that in more words cuz i still don’t understand. (like im arabic too u know.)
  4. Ahmed11678

attempting to jump 10 stair steps which happened 2 days ago. which caused my leg to break and...

attempting to jump 10 stair steps which happened 2 days ago. which caused my leg to break and made me become quiet again. my leg still broken but it will be healed soon.:dryadpassionate:
  5. Ahmed11678

“waifu”

“waifu”
  6. Ahmed11678

ummm, is terraria on nintendo out?

ummm, is terraria on nintendo out?
  7. Ahmed11678

Today is one of the worst days in February 4 2021. i got a 5 star weapon out of the gacha roll.

Today is one of the worst days in February 4 2021. i got a 5 star weapon out of the gacha roll.
  8. Ahmed11678

GUYS CALM DOWN I JUST TAKE A 1-2 DAY BREAK AND I GET 80 NOTIFICATIONS (99% from @Buffling profile)

GUYS CALM DOWN I JUST TAKE A 1-2 DAY BREAK AND I GET 80 NOTIFICATIONS (99% from @Buffling profile)
  9. Ahmed11678

princess 👑 •///•

princess 👑 •///•
  10. Ahmed11678

Flat earth.

Flat earth.
  11. Ahmed11678

im confused.

im confused.
  12. Ahmed11678

smart in class but drunk when not in class (seriously drunk)

smart in class but drunk when not in class (seriously drunk)
  13. Ahmed11678

28 missing...

28 missing...
  14. Ahmed11678

i cant remember the last time i did my english homework

i cant remember the last time i did my english homework
  15. Ahmed11678

if a question here on this profile then none. if real life, WHY THE H*** HAVENT U HELPED ME...

if a question here on this profile then none. if real life, WHY THE H*** HAVENT U HELPED ME WITH THE PROJECT?!?!?
Top Bottom