Recent content by Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

1. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I’m way more excited for the update now that I have a better phone! And 8/27 sounds like a awesome release date, but I’m going to stick with before November for the release date
  2. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Nope. I think it’s coming this year though but that’s just my guess.
  3. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

I’ll be fine, I don’t really need to change it.

I’ll be fine, I don’t really need to change it.
  4. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Well, I kinda like alpacas more than cats and I have a picture of my Alpaca (my profile photo...

Well, I kinda like alpacas more than cats and I have a picture of my Alpaca (my profile photo, not a real Alpaca.) Its really just that simple so I don’t really don’t know why I put cat instead of Alpaca. Probably just because I was just trying to find a simple name.
  5. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

I wish I put AidanAlpaca

I wish I put AidanAlpaca
  6. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Same up here! (Calling down from my tower in my pumpkin moon farm)
  7. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

I was looking for a plantera bulb in the jungle in order to make a farm for the pumpkin moon and I happened to come across this family of chests. Something to keep me busy as I patiently wait for the 1.3 update.:happy:
  8. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Ha, well, now I know for sure that my phone will at least get the update! Not expecting it to run well because it’s just an iPhone 5s but I’ll see how well my phone runs it and if it runs bad enough I’ll try to get my dads old phone that’s better than my phone to work
  9. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Oh that’s good, I was worried that my phone was too old.
  10. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Probably this year, get ready!:)
  11. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Yup, and that three years will soon be worth it, because we’re going to have a lot of fun.
  12. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Kill the person above you.

Magnaturro was sucked in a black hole and was crushed to particles Oh crap, sorry that was a long time ago agh! Sorry Didn’t check to see the next pages, I’m so dumb.
  13. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Decide Their Fate

Squirtle picks up a flamethrower and burns me because a I can’t imagine how a water type Pokémon is supposed to do a fire type move. You crash into a person when riding a bike. You... Ask if he’s ok Don’t think and call the ambulance Run away Blame him for not looking where he’s going
  14. Aidan-The Coffee Alpaca

Just be patient. My guess is that 1.3 for mobile will come before the end of the year. It would be awesome if it came out this summer but you just gotta wait.
Back
Top Bottom