Recent content by Aiden L

1. Aiden L

21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Jungle What's your second favorite Biome? The Hallowed Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Gray Brick Which is your second favorite Building Block? Boreal Wood Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? The Zoologist (she sells...
  2. Aiden L

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

How will the Vitreous Sands collide with the Sunken Sea from the calamity mod, which also generates under the underground desert?
  3. Aiden L

Worfer's AMA 2: Electric Bungaloo

Is your profile picture a picture of your dog, or a dog on google? Do you have a dog? Are you a dog?
  4. Aiden L

Game Mechanics A way to connect boss fights with wiring

Unique idea, glad someone is bringing attention to the importance of tools for map makers. Also, it's nice that you expanded on the idea, by giving ways this can be implemented.
  5. Aiden L

Game Mechanics [Boss] Add an enemy counter to the Celestial Pillars

This would be a nice little addition. Very useful, (speculated to be) easy to implement.
  6. Aiden L

PC I'd love to play Expert mode...

Same thing?
  7. Aiden L

https://www.google.com/search?q=aest+time+vs+est+time&oq=aest+time+vs.+est+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.7778j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
  8. Aiden L

You're 10 hours behind : /
  9. Aiden L

NPCs & Enemies Nurse Overhaul

A very thorough suggestion, this would make the nurse several times better. Support! :nursegrin:
  10. Aiden L

The AMA of SsnakeeTheDragon

I have a question! Where did you hear of the Terraria Forums first?
  11. Aiden L

Game Mechanics Can Music Boxes be changed to work in the Social category of the accessory slots?

Great suggestion. What if I want to fight the moon lord with Plantera music? I would normally have to record a bunch of plantera music boxes in my arena, or take up a valuable accessory slot. This fixes that. No reason this shouldn't exist.
  12. Aiden L

Game Mechanics Capes cover up wings

That would look nice. Surprised it's not already in the game.
  13. Aiden L

Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

IMO there is no reason for them to cost mana.
  14. Aiden L

Other Three minor QoL suggestions for 1.4: (with some inspiration from Minecraft!)

All of these would be welcome additions. Cool.
  15. Aiden L

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

This mod looks amazing. The sprites are great, I love the ideas, AWESOME background, very unique; a biome within the dungeon! Can't wait to download this. Can there be a support banner?
Back
Top Bottom