Recent content by LowPower

1. L

Potion of Return + Void Vault

I got a clip of the issue. Here is a google drive link. 2020-10-03 16-50-11.mp4 The first time I clicked the void vault, I walked forward so I was not touching the portal and had smart cursor off. I had potion of return selected. It teleported me. The second time I clicked the void vault, I...
  2. L

Thanks for the quick response. I was using the static one, I had no idea you could even use the pocket one. I'll try and get a clip. I don't think it was an issue with smart cursor because I remember turning it on and off as I was trying to stop the glitch from happening.
  3. L

I have had a strange issue that when I used a potion of return and then tried to access my void vault, it would instead access my potion of return and then teleport me back to wherever I came from. It is very inconsistent but it happened a lot over the course of my journey mode playthrough.
  4. L

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

All dyed martian dye. Adamantite Mask Frost Breastplate Spooky Leggings Bee Cloak
  5. L

Aiflynn and DarkLordViper's Vanity Workshop

Ice Guy I made some time ago. Not like the other guys.
  6. L

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I'm pretty sure those are lightning boots that have been dyed.
  7. L

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Jack o' Lantern Mask - No Dye Loki's Breastplate - Black Dye Forbidden Treads - Black Dye Pygmy Necklace - Silver Dye Star Cloak - Silver Dye Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak - Silver Dye (I think)
  8. L

What does your character look like?

Recently made this guy.
  9. L

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Ha, I have an original kindle fire. Somehow still runs terraria.
  10. L

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

I might try and add some more detail into the house, specifically where the ladders are. All the rooms look pretty good. Really liking it.
Back
Top Bottom