• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Aiflynn

1. Aiflynn

Potion of Return + Void Vault

I got a clip of the issue. Here is a google drive link. 2020-10-03 16-50-11.mp4 The first time I clicked the void vault, I walked forward so I was not touching the portal and had smart cursor off. I had potion of return selected. It teleported me. The second time I clicked the void vault, I...
  2. Aiflynn

Thanks for the quick response. I was using the static one, I had no idea you could even use the pocket one. I'll try and get a clip. I don't think it was an issue with smart cursor because I remember turning it on and off as I was trying to stop the glitch from happening.
  3. Aiflynn

I have had a strange issue that when I used a potion of return and then tried to access my void vault, it would instead access my potion of return and then teleport me back to wherever I came from. It is very inconsistent but it happened a lot over the course of my journey mode playthrough.
  4. Aiflynn

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

All dyed martian dye. Adamantite Mask Frost Breastplate Spooky Leggings Bee Cloak
  5. Aiflynn

PC Aiflynn and DarkLordViper's Vanity Workshop

Ice Guy I made some time ago. Not like the other guys.
  6. Aiflynn

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I'm pretty sure those are lightning boots that have been dyed.
  7. Aiflynn

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Jack o' Lantern Mask - No Dye Loki's Breastplate - Black Dye Forbidden Treads - Black Dye Pygmy Necklace - Silver Dye Star Cloak - Silver Dye Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak - Silver Dye (I think)
  8. Aiflynn

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Ha, I have an original kindle fire. Somehow still runs terraria.
  9. Aiflynn

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

I might try and add some more detail into the house, specifically where the ladders are. All the rooms look pretty good. Really liking it.
Top Bottom