Recent content by AIR1212

1. A

PC 4K resolution option missing.

Well I have two different monitors and the game launches on my main one which is a 240hz 1920x1080p display and my other which is a 3840x2160 display. I have tried to change the display width/height but it always reverts back to 1920x1080p when I reopen the .json file. Also when I open the game...
  2. A

PC 4K resolution option missing.

Hello there! I was just wondering if there was any way to get a 4K resolution on a 4K display in terraria. I have a 4K display but when I fullscreen the highest resolution is 1920x1080p. I have gone into the .json file and enabled 4K support but when I launch the game the highest resolution it...
  3. A

PC Is it possible to move a World/Character from a Mac Book Air to a Windows 10 desktop?

Thank you so much for your time! I finally found it in a hidden file where you said it wold be! All I have to do now is copy paste them onto a USB then paste into my Desktop now right?
  4. A

PC Is it possible to move a World/Character from a Mac Book Air to a Windows 10 desktop?

There is the file path but there is no library. I only have one account on this mac so that can't be it. I did find another place called application support but it wasn't the same file path name as what you said and also didn't contain anything to do with terraria.
  5. A

Sorry to keep on bothering you but when I go to the Application Support folder, there is nothing there other than a couple of things like crash reporter and Script editor. Would reinstalling fix my issue? I don't recall messing with my files.
  6. A

I have no idea of how to get to those files on mac. Do you know of any videos that could help?
  7. A

I have a world on my Mac Book that i really want to move over to my PC but I can't figure out how. Any help would be appreciated!
Back
Top Bottom