Recent content by ajack235

1. ajack235

Back for my once a year forum scroll when I remember this forum exits 🧙‍♂️. Year 4 now :)

Back for my once a year forum scroll when I remember this forum exits 🧙‍♂️. Year 4 now :)
  2. ajack235

My favorite thing about the overhaul mod has to be the sharknados 100%

My favorite thing about the overhaul mod has to be the sharknados 100%
  3. ajack235

found this in my screenshots from a while ago lmao, what amazing world gen

found this in my screenshots from a while ago lmao, what amazing world gen
  4. ajack235

Like my new pet hamster? :) His pretty cute ik

Like my new pet hamster? :) His pretty cute ik
  5. ajack235

Well welcome back :)

Well welcome back :)
  6. ajack235

All g :)

All g :)
  7. ajack235

My school has delayed the start of term for 2 weeks caus of covid

My school has delayed the start of term for 2 weeks caus of covid
  8. ajack235

@FlakeCakePlayzTerra I added on and made it bigger now :)

@FlakeCakePlayzTerra I added on and made it bigger now :)
  9. ajack235

[ATTACH]Update on the ocean base, is pretty much finished apart from adding a few extra...

Update on the ocean base, is pretty much finished apart from adding a few extra decorations and getting all the other dev vanity sets. I'm also thinking of maybe adding like a moonpool and building a mini sub out of like tin blocks or something which could be cool idk, still open for any...
  10. ajack235

Nah bro it's not nitpicking I asked for people's opinions and yea I changed the blocks to slopes...

Nah bro it's not nitpicking I asked for people's opinions and yea I changed the blocks to slopes before because it was annoying me, I think I'm going to keep the background walls though just because I kinda like the look but that's just my opinion. I'm also gonna add an extension to it with a...
  11. ajack235

[ATTACH]opinions on new ocean base?

opinions on new ocean base?
  12. ajack235

Items Bone key

To be fair if your killing the dungeon guardian U should be able to easily melt skeleton in a matter of seconds lmao
  13. ajack235

Haven't been here in a while (almost 2 years)

Haven't been here in a while (almost 2 years)
  14. ajack235

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria...

On November 4th 2018, I made one of my first messages on the forums "I cant wait for terraria 1.3.6" and it is currently 2:15 am in the morning may 15th 2020 and with 1.4 dropping in just 1 more day ive never been more exited :)
  15. ajack235

Haven't been on here in a while...

Haven't been on here in a while...
Back
Top Bottom