Akimuro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE381tbQa8
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Seriously, cannot get this song out of my head. Such a weird switch from what I usually listen to. (I promise I'll post something other than videos next time. D: )
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Nah, this is gospel for the dead. :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDX86QBbSw8[/media]
    So, I know this is gonna sound juvenile, but what's the range of vulgarity we can use on this site in relation to expletives?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Additionally, the site is considered family friendly, so while specific words may be censored and allowed, particularly inappropriate discussion is not.

If you need more specific examples on any of the above, feel free to PM me. :)
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Wow. I appreciate the timely response, Lein. I was mostly curious because, admittedly, I have a bit of a sailor's mouth both offline and on. I didn't want to exceed any potential boundaries, and somewhat assumed that it wasn't allowed to use anything exceedingly vulgar within the forums, profile posts, or otherwise.

So honestly, thanks for the clarification. =D
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Any time!
    Installing Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed right now. Yay, I'm exciting. Totally.
    Just discovered my first Nymph ever and it dropped a Metal Detector. Thank you, RNG gods. <3
    Reactions: SilverBird
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    do you have any idea what the RNG is like with me and metal detectors? i don't get one until im already at planera nearly every run, and when i finally do the game rubs it in my face and gives me ~20 or something as i mine chlorophyte.

one run i actually had so many i had to throw them away so they wouldn't clog my inventory.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Ouch. Well, my woes are now looking for other parts to the PDA. Literally ever since I made the R.E.K. 3000 and found the Metal Detector, I've gotten nothing else. The Wandering Merchant never has a Stopwatch, and the Angler... I have nothing nice to say about him. >:c
    So I'll throw this out there: If anyone needs any help with anything in Terraria, throw me a message. I'd be happy to help~
    Literally me right now.
    5687282029_85f445170b.jpg
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Pssst, hey, if you use [img ] (without the spaces) in front of the link and [/ img] (again without spaces) at the end of the link, it'll put it as an image.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    You. I like you. :3
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Aww, thanks!
    Only now do I realize I've been playing Terraria for the last 18 hours. NO I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    Eat your weight in grain-based cereals and/or gelatin.

Also, teach me your ways of colored text in profile posts. ;w;
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Being a carnivore really sucks. Can't have gelatin or cereal. ;w;

Literally, all you do is [color=#(insert 6-number/letter hex code here)]. :)
    Akimuro
    Akimuro
    What a travesty! D:

Ahh, thank you. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom