Recent content by akrobeau

1. akrobeau

For the first time in over 2 years, my webcomic (akrobeau's Terraria Comic) has a new issue out!

For the first time in over 2 years, my webcomic (akrobeau's Terraria Comic) has a new issue out!
  2. akrobeau

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

You can get both a lucky horseshoe and shiny red balloon in sky chests as well, but I don’t see you complaining about those.
  3. akrobeau

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

Damnn, only 50 tries???? I’m on almost my 200th and haven’t gotten the freaking sextant. That’s the last ingredient I need for the cell phone and it’s driving me crazy.
  4. akrobeau

Mobile [IOS] How do I get saved from the cloud from *before* the 1.3 update?

I got a new phone for christmas last year and it completely reset my terraria. I tried finding a way in game to get my characters and worlds back but no luck. Then I went on here and found a guide on how to backup existing saves. What I want to know is how do I get saves from before the 1.3...
  5. akrobeau

Xbox One Anyone else think sandstorms are way too common?

Like, about 19/20 times i go into a desert, there’s a sandstorm. Is that normal?
  6. akrobeau

no you haven’t liar bicc

no you haven’t liar bicc
  7. akrobeau

Join the Terraria Xbox One Discord Server! Server for terraria xb1. it needs some new members...

Join the Terraria Xbox One Discord Server! Server for terraria xb1. it needs some new members and a few mods
  8. akrobeau

i missed it

i missed it
  9. akrobeau

5 days until 2 years on this website!!

5 days until 2 years on this website!!
  10. akrobeau

what do you mean

what do you mean
  11. akrobeau

almost two years now

almost two years now
  12. akrobeau

i made a religion on discord called 69ism if you want to join: https://discord.gg/Z8Y6kzQ

i made a religion on discord called 69ism if you want to join: https://discord.gg/Z8Y6kzQ
  13. akrobeau

NPCs & Enemies "Death Rider" post-Plantera dungeon boss (optional)

skeletron is completely optional
  14. akrobeau

NPCs & Enemies "Death Rider" post-Plantera dungeon boss (optional)

Pre-Hardmode only has 1 Dungeon boss. You’re saying you want it to be unbalanced with 2 Dungeon bosses?
  15. akrobeau

He looks like ocram

He looks like ocram
Back
Top Bottom