Recent content by Akuji DaJudge

1. Akuji DaJudge

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Hey, no clue if you're ever coming back around but are there any plans to update this to 1.4? It's my favorite small mod for Terraria and I'd love to see it around again.
  2. Akuji DaJudge

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Would love to give my nomination to Terraria but it has to be Path of Exile for me.
  3. Akuji DaJudge

Playtime

I've spent over 1300 hours so far on Terraria. I am not done yet but very unsure as to whether or not I should be ashamed or proud. What do you beautiful people think? Is it too much? How much have you played the game? Are you done or do you think that there is more do be experienced? And...
  4. Akuji DaJudge

Razer Chroma Support

Will this work with the Alienware Light FX and Steelseries products as well?
  5. Akuji DaJudge

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I think t'is but alas some people just forget about it.
  6. Akuji DaJudge

Member-Run Project Tamers Network Project

I use both. I'll pm you my names.
  7. Akuji DaJudge

Well I mostly used Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 Professional for my things so based on that everything I did was a project kek
  8. Akuji DaJudge

I mostly wrote different programs using C# for personal and academic use but nothing too fancy. What exactly do you mean when you say a project?
  9. Akuji DaJudge

I don't know how much help I can be but I know how to program C# and have a certificate to prove it. I am also adapt at managing databases if necessary, although I have no idea how well my skills would translate to game making as I never attempted to create a game.
  10. Akuji DaJudge

Other Lore? Lore.

Well although his idea seems to be similar to mine, mine is actually focused solely on the lore aspect, while his is supposed to provide information on items, monsters, and bosses (At least that's how I understand his idea). His idea seems to be an in-game embodiment of the wiki, whereas the...
  11. Akuji DaJudge

Other Lore? Lore.

I have always been a huge fan of lore in games. No matter how little it contributed to the game, it was always interesting to find out more about the world and its inhabitants. However I never had any desire for lore in Terraria up to this point. Since it is a sandbox game a lore was not...
  12. Akuji DaJudge

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Thank you thats all I needed to know. Even if these aren't official statementst i can at least make something out of it.
Back
Top Bottom