Recent content by Al Fahrel

1. Al Fahrel

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

Hey! I wanted to ask, where am I supposed to submit bug reports? Couldn't find a link anywhere
  2. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

Listen, listen, listen: Apotheosis + JoostMod's Doom Cannon You're the only one that can do it I believe in you
  3. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

The Bone Musket uses up infinite ammos (tested with InfinityMod's endless exploding bullets)
  4. Al Fahrel

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

How do you activate effects like Featherfall, Spelunker, Hunter and Dangersense with Stones and Gems? The Spelunker crystal for example says that, on later upgrades, I will have to "use" to activate the effect, but I have no idea what to use and how. Using the gems and stones with left click has...
  5. Al Fahrel

CC Creation Compendium #62

Great Compendium, everyone! @Dioramos I've got to ask, what mod are the long red table (under the Pillar windows) and the reindeer trophy (in the room next to it) from?
  6. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Erilipah

Sorry if it's in italian, it's the best I could do, but I can't load the mod anymore because this happens: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto. in Erilipah.NPCs.Dracon.GetName() in C:\Users\erict_000\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod...
  7. Al Fahrel

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Godspeed, Otherworld You will live on, in everything the Terraria team and fanbase will make
  8. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Better Buffs

What about a way to "Favorite" (de)buffs so that they are easier to tell apart from other ones? (Golden corner, bigger icon, also somewhere else on screen, you name it) When you have lots of buffs and debuffs, it's a bit hard to take a look at the ones you need; say, for example, the Potion...
  9. Al Fahrel

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Whoops, I thought I had already reloaded, my b
  10. Al Fahrel

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

The Chaos Armor hotkey teleport works Problem is, I have no idea what the Chaos Armor is I press the hotkey, I teleport, no matter what That's a problem
  11. Al Fahrel

Happy Birthday, man!

Happy Birthday, man!
  12. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Painted Hills - Tie dye your worlds

I'd love an option to only paint the overground. I love actual painted hills but hell if this makes spelunking a lot harder
  13. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

They don't get comsumed when you have over a certain amount of them, there's no actual "Unlimited Healing Potion"
  14. Al Fahrel

tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

Where can I find the announce toggle? The mod doesn't seem to have a config file
  15. Al Fahrel

SiIva as usual I see

SiIva as usual I see
Back
Top Bottom