Recent content by Alapz

1. Alapz

PC A small spoiler...

200 damage for a weapon with a projectile that bounces off walls and lasts to my knowledge above 10 seconds, can't wait to see this get nerved to like 70 damage XD
  2. Alapz

PC Looking for Terraria partner!!

+adrianhasgame its true :/ says he is always online but he isn't...
  3. Alapz

PC Looking for Terraria partner!!

btw guys he is never Available and always ignores his Skype :)
  4. Alapz

5. Alapz

hey there are like 4 holidays that happen in December that are basically Christmas and suck how...

hey there are like 4 holidays that happen in December that are basically Christmas and suck how dare you not say happy everything XD
  6. Alapz

Hosting Terraria Hamachi Server

15 somewhat high voice though if that's why you ask.
  7. Alapz

PC Terraria multiplayer partner?

@Awordley check when I joined and checked how over 9 of my posts were locked due to a invalid excuse... so in my mind new or not it deserves to be locked because if I can't use the forums with my :red: getting locked then I shall just try to get other peoples :red: locked with VALID reasons...
  8. Alapz

PC Terraria multiplayer partner?

hey TK mind locking this because its not the right forum this goes into quick hookup... don't just have to lock my forums...
  9. Alapz

Hosting Terraria Hamachi Server

if you want to join me boom name: TerrariaAlapz Password: 6677 Skype: HoodedBunny Steam: Cyanhound Don't gotta mic? take a hike.
  10. Alapz

well I shall make my own sprite at some point I suppose then...

well I shall make my own sprite at some point I suppose then...
  11. Alapz

I need someone to play Terraria with,

Skype: HoodedBunny Steam: Cyanhound don't got Skype? then I don't care I want to play with someone and just have fun not be typing 95% of the time. try contacting me threw something besides Skype? good luck with that...
  12. Alapz

Console Whats your favorite terraria boss and why

a forum with no pole gets my locked for absolutely no reason... GG universe GG I hate this forum... Terraria was such a good game until the Forum Existed...
  13. Alapz

Personally I wish I never went on forum all I have found is Moderators who hate me and players...

Personally I wish I never went on forum all I have found is Moderators who hate me and players who are immature and rude...
  14. Alapz

PC New world playthrough

I will play Skype: HooDedBunny
  15. Alapz

bruh I am the better more detailed wyvern c:

bruh I am the better more detailed wyvern c:
Back
Top Bottom