Recent content by Ale✘

1. Ale✘

What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

I played MIENKREFT and some guy left the game in his house and i decided to make a deep hole next to his door and well... he lost everything..
  2. Ale✘

Oh man i only now found out about that crash i'm so sorry man... If you're sad just remember to...

Oh man i only now found out about that crash i'm so sorry man... If you're sad just remember to thing positivly and smile! If it gets hard.. Just forget about the past..
  3. Ale✘

That's actually the best pun i ever heard lol.

That's actually the best pun i ever heard lol.
  4. Ale✘

Hi... Ya so... was up

Nice story.. I'm just the dude who didn't know English before so i had no idea what to do in Terraria xD. Anyways, welcome to the forums!
  5. Ale✘

Why do i have to run out of suggestion ideas. ;-;

Why do i have to run out of suggestion ideas. ;-;
  6. Ale✘

Other Possability of a sunken ship in worlds

I mean i don't think Relogic would be attacked because it's like saying every robot movie is a ripoff of transformers. Get what im saying?
  7. Ale✘

Yeah that's the thing this was posted before Mojang even announced it.
  8. Ale✘

Biomes & Nature The core + boss and weapon

I like the special crafting station idea. Let's see maybe there could be a molten anvil that could craft every single one of those fire/lava items that can only be found underground using hellstone bars. Also maybe instead of the solar flare armor it could be the lava charm that makes you...
  9. Ale✘

Well it isnt really a ship is it. =P
  10. Ale✘

I copied and pasted it from somewhere else.

I copied and pasted it from somewhere else.
  11. Ale✘

PC Hello Terrarians... Just another guy...!

Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time here. Also if you ever need any help you can ask staff or any other terrarian!
  12. Ale✘

Drawings & Paintings My character

First off i wanted to say this isn't mine. Thartler drew this for me and all credits go to him! You can also see decorations like sky islands in the background.
  13. Ale✘

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/282458520123604992/382243282367021057/Alex_the_Terrarian.p...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/282458520123604992/382243282367021057/Alex_the_Terrarian.png Credits to Thartler for drawing that!
  14. Ale✘

But wouldn't the cold armor just melt?
  15. Ale✘

It makes sense though. How would you be able to enter the core of the world without any "hot" armor. Also i dont know how to give more detail really.
Back
Top Bottom