Recent content by Alece

1. Alece

3DS My Main world won't load

that's alright, thanks so much for your help, I appreciate it :)
  2. Alece

It doesn't appear that there's any way for me to disable the map
  3. Alece

hi, thanks for your response. I'm able to go in with a new character and the world works fine. As soon as I use my post-golem character in the world, the game has an error message and closes the software. Similarly, going into a new world with the post-golem character works just fine. Does that...
  4. Alece

I had this problem a couple of years ago but couldn't find any information on how to fix it, so all I could do was hold out hope that they would release an update fixing this. To my knowledge they didn't. I realize it's been years since any developers have worked on the 3ds version / Terraria...
  5. Alece

Other Adjusting the UI Transparency to make it easier to see inventories/chests

The transparency for the UI makes it difficult to see items in inventory or chests. There's an option on the Switch to adjust the opacity of the UI, but I haven't seen it on any other version. I think they should add it to PC :)
  6. Alece

PC Hii, nice to meet y'all :)

I was told I could introduce myself here so hi, I'm Alece. Nice to meet y'all :) I've been on this forum for a while without ever realizing that I didn't have a registered account. I think I used to have one but I lost the acc info or something pffft. Anyway, I play PC, Switch, 3DS, and...
Back
Top Bottom