Recent content by AlecHero

1. AlecHero

CC Creation Compendium #80

Where do you enter when it's possible?
  2. AlecHero

Other some suggestions and terraria analysis

Not everyone uses the placeable buffs anyway. I would for example never use any in normal mode since it's already incredibly easy if you know how to move around effectively. I have never thought of them as a problem, rather I bet they smooth out the experience for newer players. Because if you...
  3. AlecHero

Game Mechanics One thing I'd like to see changed.

This shouldn't be happening. Can you take a screenshot of the door in the game?
  4. AlecHero

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

I made this sprite for a "giga shark" not very original i took the orca from the wiki, but it is something :D
  5. AlecHero

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

This was how i was thining instead of the completely regtangular.
  6. AlecHero

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

In Dungeon defenders the big monsters have little to no knocback. And all the monsters have alot of health. So when you go close and deal damage it can be dangerous because they deal alot of damage but you also deal alot of damage. The towers range from support towers/ranged/blocking towers...
  7. AlecHero

Items More Bug Nets: Got to catch them all, Terrarimon! (Now with sprites!)

Tbh this is going to deep on a very small thing its a bugnet no need to be a whole "progession" you get bugs to THEN use it on fishing poles which ALREADY have a progression... (cool sprites anyway but still...)
  8. AlecHero

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No problem, found out it was the wrong user i was on.
  9. AlecHero

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Zoomo what are the what i expect to be the heart of cuthulu for? (like why did you make it) And what about the skeleton like wall of flesh
  10. AlecHero

So what now... i just got on this computer today. And logged into my lilbrothers steam account (because iam afraid when modding to :red: the cloudsaves up) and opened Terraria (it was modded with like 7 mods) and my character, world and all the mods installed. gone. I have no idea what to do or...
  11. AlecHero

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

So i have played Terraria since 1.1 (and longer than that) where i would play with my father and little brother on a server we had where our houses would get torn apart from all the bloodmoon clowns and their bombs and all other shenanigans. How i slowly got better at better at making creative...
  12. AlecHero

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

So i have some questions... (alot) What is this? And this? And what are all the grey ones? I know that the dungeon (the first one i suppose) is the Tower (right?) the second one looks like ... Like the end? (pillars n'stuff) I know you are missing the purity biome. So that must be one of...
  13. AlecHero

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oh... then atleast make the recipe 1 hellstone ingot cheaper (per obsidian ingot)
  14. AlecHero

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Couldnt you guys add an ACTUAL set bonus to the "Ancient Granite Armor" set. There is no reason to make it... You can just dye the normal armor. (Its because you have to use obsidian ingots to convert the granite armore to ancient granite armor... the problem is that it doesnt have ANY...
  15. AlecHero

So this new :red:ING HOTFIX just removed all my progress in the game or what? A :red:ING HOTFIX man i could really get angry now.
Back
Top Bottom