Recent content by Alessandro Silva

1. Alessandro Silva

tAPI The Heart of Darkness (broken OP/cheaty item)

Just uploaded a new version of the mod. The old version was making your pick speed slower rather than faster.
  2. Alessandro Silva

tAPI How to make an accessory give buff immunity?

In this topic it says that 'buffimmune' needs to go into the accessory's json rather than cs though: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/providing-help-for-accessories.3462/
  3. Alessandro Silva

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

How do I make an accessory give immunity to buffs? I'm confused about the 'buffImmune' array because it is supposed to be used on the json rather than the cs and I couldn't find any example of player effects on json files. Could someone give me an example showing where in the json file I'm...
  4. Alessandro Silva

Providing Help for Accessories

How do I make an accessory give immunity to buffs? I'm confused about the 'buffImmune' array because it is supposed to be used on the json rather than the cs and I couldn't find any example of player effects on json files. Could someone give me an example showing where in the json file I'm...
  5. Alessandro Silva

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

6. Alessandro Silva

tAPI How to make an accessory give buff immunity?

I'm confused about the 'buffImmune' array because it is supposed to be used on the json rather than the cs and I couldn't find any example of player effects on json files. Could someone give me an example showing where in the json file I'm supposed to put it and how it is supposed to be ordered...
  7. Alessandro Silva

tAPI The Heart of Darkness (broken OP/cheaty item)

I made a extremely powerful accessory that is totally easy to get just for the hell of it and also to learn how to make a Terraria mod. The Heart of Darkness is an accessory than when equipped will: *Give you +500 max health and +200 max mana. *Greatly increase health and mana regen. *More...
Back
Top Bottom