• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Alex S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A moment ago i was 333 msg and 777 rsc and @Greybrynn ruined it a moment ago, its not like i don't wan't my reaction score to grow, but he made it right when i thought to post something like this.
    PC i have access to got "upgraded" now it can run starbound without major lags (now only for short periods during teleports, and when loading terrain after teleporting). It's sooo sweet to see good fps.
    Your Local Terraria Mage
    Your Local Terraria Mage
    For me Starbound is 17-ish frames because I have this:
    B793D411-AD21-4BA2-9630-3F95A30B4586.jpeg
    but tbh with 17 frames it looks really good. I hope to get a better graphics card soon…
    Reactions: Alex S
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Good luck!, i guess...

P.S.:By upgrade i mean putting two similar RAM(s) (and not a 2 and 1 gb ones), and graphic card nvidia gt 220.
    I just looked at the profile banner and I have been Rick rolled in the TCF 2 times today
    Reactions: Shloomally
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Some good scores you archived, within only one day of your time.
    Shloomally
    Shloomally
    Trees, am I right. It’s cause of all that photosynthesis.
    I'm feeling like being as bad at the game, as i see some people are (i am also in here somtimes), is as much of a talent as being a pro player.
    Tried starbound: mining is hard.

I guess i should've been chosen other race.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Can't remember if you can unmodded but I know you can find and buy them. Note: They have durability and same with drills. Excluding one really rare pickaxe that uses your energy to mine blocks instead.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Should note that the abandoned mine on the starter world usually has pickaxes in crates. Though, of course, this is a little risky because you could get unlucky and the only way to get deeper into the mine is through the mini-boss. Which the only safe way to fight it is using spears, ranged weapons, or thrown ranged weapons (like throwing spears or molotovs).
    Alex S
    Alex S
    I got silver one from chest while was looking for core fragments. Game is definitely above average in my opinion.
    You know who is sponsoring cutting forests? Archer master villagers in Minecraft.

Dear diary: Today i cut trees for sticks and sold them all in price of 20 emerald blocks.
    • Haha
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Alex S
    Alex S
    That was like 12 stacks of wood. My two slave archer masters are trapped in my house now.

P.S.:I also discovered that there was my doom vault with 20 stacks of sticks, which i sold simultaneously.
    For my whole life i woke up because of nightmare only once, in other cases i have only: weird dreams (hard to classify as good/bad), memory bad enough to stop thinking about it (breaking my dream) and no dream at all (98% of cases), it's hard to have a dream if you don't have much good/bad emotions throughout the day, and even if i have enough, memory forgets it.
    CorruptMimic22
    CorruptMimic22
    Sometimes I dream about the future, I remember my dream and then sometime later it happens.
    Alex S
    Alex S
    I once "dreamed" about placeable dungeon Rotating thingy, that (chained spike ball) i've never seen at all.
    *Deletes big amount of text saying that bad humour can become "good" in people's opinion under pressure of popularity*
    Jokes are context and just like with colours, paintings etc. anyone have taste in jokes so that somewhy you can tell about @#$&, that ripped my ears for hours, that it was "good"
    When you typing something using phone, writing your surname and google underlines it as a mistake:
    :merchantindifferent:
    My creative minecraft bedrock world where i've been making giant castle. I'm In need of feedback. Unzip it before use

(there's a lot of "secret places", find em all:D)

Attachments

• Minecraft world.zip
      6.6 MB · Views: 14
    Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Have anyone checked it yet?
    Alex S
    Alex S
    First one to list all "secret places" for me in dm choses a pfp for me for whole month at least (note pfp will appear on 26th oct, because of a "challenge").
    Let's take a minute of silence for people who invented customizable discord automoderation, you "#@)?$0"s, because there is a thing that excist, it's called context, and no bot (currently) can understand it, only thing i find good in it is "profanity filtration", but in adequate community people know that swearing is not really mandatory for speech and you can speak without use of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom