Proud peak of graves
    Abusive elevation of skulls
    Senseless tilt of Daughters
    Undying cape of annoyance
    The Significant Crater - my personal favorite
    Solid foundation of zoomers
    Uplight void of childhood
    Vague neighborhood of Ears
    Someone placed placed a lot of Fog particles where i live, so everyone needed to lower the "render distance" drastically. (Tbh the most dense fog i've seen)
    I smile because how cute Big amd Small floppa video is, which proves that i can understand it, but most of cute things aren't in my taste.
    Do you want a Mole of Moles? If so, build a spaceship
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    o_O Wha...?
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    A mole is a small animal made of animal parts. A mole is also a unit of measurement, 6.022x 10 to the 23rd power to be exact
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    6.02214076×10^23 Is Avogadro's number and the amount of molecules in mole. Animal parts? That's really odd statement, if it wasn't made out of animal parts it wouldn't be an animal. Mole of moles is odd too, because mole is 6.02214076×10^23 molecules (elemental particles of substance to be correct) by definition, Avogadro's number of moles is more precise.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    To do that you need to wait on any page (you can update your status anywhere, by tapping on your nickname in top right using "update your status" "zone") and post it when you want (i posted after 10 minites but it can be any number that is bigger thar one minute).
    • Wow
    Reactions: Sylv
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    How dare you divulge our secrets...
    The TTS will have your soul.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    :/ It's not a secret
    I made Terraspark boots :cool:. I have never realised how rare Fire imps are.
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Oh god I forgot about that part with 1.4.1
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Admiral Voidzuli'
    Wait, is that how you get the obsidian rose? My god, I am so dumb. Also, is there at least one pair of ice skates and of water walking boots in every world?
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    In my world was like 5 ice skates, 2 ww boots (that were in a chest near the helevator) and on edge of the world was dead man's chest with Lava charm. Finding items using TEdit ain't technically cheating.
    As for me, the argument to use allay as wireless hopper sounds really wild, i don't think he's so dumb so that he'll stay in place to wait for the "example item" to drop, because without it he won't grab anything.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    Copper golem was fast way to do even 16 channel randomiser (but tbh the most efficient golem radomiser would be 12 channel, which is really impressive), which is pretty good since that chamber + redstone used far less space in comparison to 8 chicken randomisers or 16 bamboo/sugar cane growth detector.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    Imho Allay will be too complicated to use in redstone contraptions, so he's only use is collect one specific trash for you and bring it to the noteblock.
    I've farmed some items for fun (ingredients of greedy ring), and got them after 6 Prate invasions, getting coin gun took 8-9 more invasions.

Currently farming RoD, the biggest fear is that i leave the world when it's dropped and i'm not collected it because i wasn't attentive to the items laying in "hallowed cave area" (in brackets because it's looking too bad to be called like that)
    Bruh, YouTube makes my recommendations so messed up, that it eventually started to recommend robot vacuum cleaners reviews.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    I don't find that funny though, i think it's pretty bad since the only videos i could be interested in, based on topics i watch: some channels with specific topics (mc snapshot details, playthrough montages, NileRed (i don't know how to describe his content with simple sentence), and various Lego content (,+ rarely songs), I mean why would viewer like me want to see content like that.
    Reactions: Esther
    CorruptMimic22
    CorruptMimic22
    I watch a lot of different content, so my recommended are just random.
    Damn Train
    Damn Train
    I watch strictly around 12 channels and no more (except maybe some random music rarely, and some misc content), so that mess in my recommendations is inappropriate.
    Symbols like ¹ ² ³ can go invisible much better than others using ispoiler like this "¹ ² ³", so that you can hide the fact that "dead meme" is squared in " if Rick Astley dies he'll become dead meme²"
    Yay i finally beated moonlord, completing my first playthrough (Playthrough took 37h (25 was playing with friend, since it's our playthrough), but i have around 500h in terraria in total)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom