Recent content by Alexander D. Moon

1. Alexander D. Moon

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

Can't believe I forgot to post here; Update 1.2 is out! I polished the update for a TML 1.3.5 release instead of 1.4, so, a lot of stuff is missing, BUT, there's still plenty of stuff to play with and I've already started work on the 1.3 update! I hope you guys like it.
  2. Alexander D. Moon

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

Is the Structurizer gonna be updated for TML 1.4?
  3. Alexander D. Moon

Page updated! Added a new Spoiler, and did a bit of rewriting for the description of the mod.
  4. Alexander D. Moon

The mod's undergone a rebranding! It's now known as "Ancient's Arsenal"!
  5. Alexander D. Moon

Updated the "Part of what's coming next" segment! Fun stuff is coming with 1.2 ;)
  6. Alexander D. Moon

Update 1.2 is now in progress :D
  7. Alexander D. Moon

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

THIS IS F***ING MASSIVE!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT HOLY F---
  8. Alexander D. Moon

Update 1.1 released!
  9. Alexander D. Moon

Sorry for the late reply! The Somatica is gotten from Pumpking, which spawns during the Pumpkin Moon event. There's also a Legendary Weapon that drops from the Ice Queen and Moon Lord! Two Three new ones will be coming in 1.1 as well ;D There's also a channel in the mod's Discord server that...
  10. Alexander D. Moon

Updated the "What's coming next" spoiler tag c: Im gonna try to do that more often.
  11. Alexander D. Moon

There are definitely more coming in the 1.1 update, made by me and Potat! ;D
  12. Alexander D. Moon

Sorry for the late reply! I'll look into this- As far as I'm aware, I haven't tampered with any of the Peacekeeper stuff lately. EDIT: I took a look at it in-game, there doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'm getting some help with investigating it further. EDIT2: It seems to just be a weird...
  13. Alexander D. Moon

Cards of Fate

More cards are definitely on the horizon! Thanks for taking an interest in the mod :D
Back
Top Bottom