Recent content by AlexGlonk

1. AlexGlonk

PC Multiplayer still not working after over a year

I originally made a post a few months ago regarding multiplayer issues. I literally can't join anyone or have anyone join me. This bug has been going on for over a year at this point. Verifying integrity of game files doesn't bring up anything. When it first started happening, people could join...
  2. AlexGlonk

Can't join or have other people join me

For the past few months, I've been having multiplayer issues that prevented me from playing with friends. Although it did first start on modded, it's now been happening on vanilla. In the past, everything would work for about half an hour before they would get disconnected and be unable to...
  3. AlexGlonk

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

no hands also I had a multiplayer problem where my friend would be stuck on syncing mods unless he was on a new character or had nothing in his inventory and accessory slots
  4. AlexGlonk

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

do the bosses have increased stats in calamity? I remember seeing penthesilea and arbitration being much stronger. Warrior of Light was also taking hits from post-polterghast weapons
  5. AlexGlonk

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

beat the the vagrant of space and time
  6. AlexGlonk

there's a meter above you. if it reaches 0 you instantly die. to fill it, damaging him will spawn pick ups that fill it
  7. AlexGlonk

here wiki https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wwUbjmEfqI7vqO0pmgt0FEZxyiIzqXrbKyDo7qmnZmA/edit
  8. AlexGlonk

I'm not sure if this is a glitch with the mod or if this is just enigma being weird, but I'm now post golem and I haven't gotten a single prism from enemies. This might just be enigma causing issues, but I felt like I should say this to be sure
  9. AlexGlonk

The Polarities Mod

I'm currently having issues installing the mod on tmodloader. I already had it downloaded, but it disappeared. I went to reinstall it, but it just disappears from both mods and mod browser. I also made sure to have the dependency mods enabled, but it still didn't work. Is there some issue I...
  10. AlexGlonk

Anyway, I rest my case from before. I no longer stand by the thing about shorter charge up for stellar nova. I guess endgame calamity isn't the best first choice
  11. AlexGlonk

I have yet to find any glitches in the update, but that could be because I haven't played with it enough yet. I'm planning on playing multiplayer soon, so if I find any issues, I'll report. The only problem I've had is that the stellar nova feels like it takes too long to fill up. I was able to...
Back
Top Bottom