Recent content by alexjay1

1. A

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

End-Game tank, building theme houses with cosmetic variety and legends. Green slime the reaper and demon eye ruined my day. The next day, early game summoner exploring jungle. I decided that I wanted an abeemination. Found hive, launching bee smashes me into larva. I die. 10 minutes later...
  2. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That happened to me too. Also, sniper rifle vs DoG head.
  3. A

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

I think that there should be biome trophies or emblems for the fishing auto chest. It would allow you to automatically catch fish from that biome if put inside the chest and could be upgraded to hardmode versions. They could be made with materials from that biome at the chest. E.g. Crimson...
  4. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I meant Devourer of Gods. Dat head. I beat Yharon Expert with Soul of the Universe(OP), Otherworldly Rune(Thorium), and Azazoth(Calamity). Also who are the Lunarians and which mod are they in?
  5. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yharon, Ragnarok, Calamitas, Plaguebringer Goliath, Lich, and Golden Slime are the main ones.
  6. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I started a new world and character, cheat sheeted ancient seal, waited till night, forgot autopause was off, and got reeeeeeeeeaaaally rekt.
  7. A

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

With boss expertise and EoW, can you not just make EoW Head, Body, and Tail shoot vile spit? Great mods! EDIT: How do you make a forum? I am interested in making four small mods.
  8. A

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

yay
  9. A

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Terrarium Mix should include Ichor and Confused, to have all seven colors of the rainbow. EDIT: Will there be a Marble boss? Also Cacklor does literally nothing.
  10. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think that there should be NPC's that move in after certain bosses are killed; Braelor for DoG and Plaguebringer Goliath, Statis for DoG and Slime God, Permafrost for Cryogen, and Calamitas for, well, Calamitas, and possibly Catastrophe and Cataclysm. Amidias could come after Desert Scourge...
  11. A

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Adamantite is pretty much anything hard EDIT: Chlorophyte is a plant. LIES!!!!!
  12. A

Lel
  13. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

COOL
  14. A

Brain Suckler the Immortal RIP
  15. A

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

That will stop it from being overpowered.
Back
Top Bottom