Recent content by AlexQuinn13

1. AlexQuinn13

tModLoader Need help finding a mod for item

Ok I figured it out. So nvm about this post. Sorry.
  2. AlexQuinn13

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Is this the mod that has the wanderer's journal? Trying to remember what mod it is because I can't use it.
  3. AlexQuinn13

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Well the game is now v1.3.5.3 so this won't work.
  4. AlexQuinn13

Well I am sure it will update a few times in the next day or so. Then updating this will have to wait till they are done.
  5. AlexQuinn13

And the game updated yet again. Probably a good thing you've not updated this again. . . Guess they are finding bugs as usual. It's at v1.3.4.3
  6. AlexQuinn13

Well as long as you don't open the bag it will be fine I think. Wait to open the bags until it is fixed. [Edit] I am still getting that error I posted earlier. So until it is resolved I can't run the game with the patcher :(
  7. AlexQuinn13

Ok Cool. Um it updated again earlier. Just thought I'd let you know. Tried patching and got this error.
  8. AlexQuinn13

I'm sure it will take time since a lot has been added again. Playing vanilla is hard lol! Got spoiled using this program!
  9. AlexQuinn13

With the patcher running I have to start steam as administrator or the game won't launch at all. I get an error message. I may have said this before, but thought I'd mention it again. Now I know what to do it is not an issue for me. And when this happens I have to go to task manager to shut the...
  10. AlexQuinn13

Game updated again. So going to try patching again to see if it auto updates. It's now at 1.3.3.2. Edit: Ok I repatched and everything works fine. Just wanted to let everyone know! `:D Oh also anyone else experiencing real bad lag with the new sandstorms with the patcher running? My game...
  11. AlexQuinn13

It's awesome that Terraria was updated. Now to wait for this to be updated. Some cool new stuff added!
  12. AlexQuinn13

It says the same for me. Just right click the steam desktop icon and click run as administrator. That's what works for me.
  13. AlexQuinn13

Ok must have done something wrong. Will try again. Thanks.
  14. AlexQuinn13

Well the game updated again and I tried patching it and got a long list of errors. I forgot to take a screenshot so. . .
  15. AlexQuinn13

Ah ok thanks for the updates. :D
Back
Top Bottom