Recent content by Alextuxedo

1. A

Upgraded my PC by a ton and am now wondering if I should add more mods and restart my playthrough.

So for Christmas, my family upgraded my old gaming PC. It was from around 2017, and we upgraded to pretty recent technology for basically everything. In addition to this, I doubled my RAM. A while ago I started a modded terraria playthrough with the older PC with 64-bit Tmod. The performance was...
  2. A

tModLoader Gensokyo Mod, a Touhou mod for Terraria

I've been having a problem with the weapons that use alt fire. When I press the alt fire button, it just fires the weapon normally once.
  3. A

tModLoader TmodLoader Error (Image/buff_366)

What mods are you using?
  4. A

A bias Calamity Mod Review.

I enjoy most mods mainly because I enjoy combat and crafting, but if you are not a major fan of those things, quite a few mods can get tiring. However, I definitely wouldn't recommend playing on Death Mode for a person who's relatively new to Calamity. I would suggest playing on plain expert...
  5. A

That's just pretty good advice for modded terraria in general
  6. A

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

Terraria is epic, and it will always be.
  7. A

Favorite mods?

What’s antaris? I’ve heard of it but never played it
  8. A

Favorite mods?

Yeah, those are pretty cool NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. A

I know this sounds funny but

Yeah, tmodloader can be a bit unstable sometimes. What mods were you using?
  10. A

Favorite mods?

Any mods you like, any unpopular opinions, just anything related to mods! Pretty sure this has been done before, but IDK. if you want new mods to look at, come here and see what people recommend!
  11. A

tModLoader Cave Story

I found it on the mod browser, but not sure if it works.
  12. A

I understand where you‘re coming from, and I may find it more useful because I use tons of calamity sized mods, but keep in mind you may miss certain things in progression without it. From what I gathered from the thread, I don’t know if you fought the Desert Scourge. You might’ve, and I just...
  13. A

tModLoader Cave Story

Does this still work? Because it’s really cool!
  14. A

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

This mod is really really good.
  15. A

Dude, please download boss checklist. it tells you what you need to get to summon the bosses, and it might make the game a bit easier on you. I’ve played a lot of modded terraria, and it admittedly is a very different experience. I would recommend staying out of areas where you frequently get...
Back
Top Bottom