Recent content by AlexusIchimonji

1. AlexusIchimonji

Drawing contests

Hello pro gamer, what is the weekly thing to draw. Also you're an EPIC gamer!!! :naughty:
  2. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader FIREBORN MOD: Dev Team Wanted

hi i am spriter how join
  3. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader East's Addons

This is definitely one of the more exhilarating mods I'm working on.
  4. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader Extraterrarial Mod [Needed Spriters]

Hello fellow Extraterrarials, since we've recently removed the Shaman class due to it being far to similar to Mage. We'd like to have suggestions on the shaman class currently as this will help further our development. Most refined, original and viable ideas might be added to the Extraterrarial Mod
  5. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader Drop Your Weapon!

Considering they're very inbalanced, they're probably different weapons rather the actual weapons themselves. Anyway nice mod, I'd hope to see more things from the future. Something that might be interesting is a spikeball entity dropping a weapon of a spikeball. That's probably impossible though.
  6. AlexusIchimonji

TCF Suggestion TCF Forum Suggestions.

Hello, Alexus here, and I will present some suggestions that may greatly improve these forums. Online Thread Editing Although the concept might be confusing, It's very simple. It allows other users to access the thread in which, the original thread creator has given them the permission to edit...
  7. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Although they're placeholders, I think starts like Negadium usually mess up mods.
  8. AlexusIchimonji

Thanks!

Thanks!
  9. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Nice concepts, I seriously think all the sprites in this mod need huge revamping.
  10. AlexusIchimonji

tModLoader EdgeWood Mod (Spriters/Coders Needed!)

It's actually 112x112 it just creates the illusion of being disproportionate. I created the sword with intent of looking very bulky, this is sword is for end-game and usually end games swords have very bulky designs :P
  11. AlexusIchimonji

Sneak Peek of one the new weapons :)
  12. AlexusIchimonji

I'd like to apply for a spriter.
  13. AlexusIchimonji

NPCs & Enemies Mafia Boss Of The Frost Legion Should Be a Penguin In A Tophat with a Rocket Gun And Cane

I sprited the sprite for the sheer curiosity I had for this post.
Back
Top Bottom