Recent content by Alexwall

1. Alexwall

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

This doesn't by chance make it so being killed by the dungeon guardian kills the guardian, does it?
  2. Alexwall

PC Spear batteries and the new timers in 1.4

I did a little bit of testing with spear batteries, specifically activating them. While I can't really tell 100%, I think that using the "rain sick" method of activation still yields better results. Here's a video showing what I've done:
  3. Alexwall

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

I have a rather bad pc, does using things like this increase resource usage?
  4. Alexwall

Music Pack Johnny Test Whip-Crack

Now all you need to do is make one that replaces all sounds with it
  5. Alexwall

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Could you maybe make it so the one hit kill is toggle able? Either built in or in a plugin i guess
  6. Alexwall

another question: in the source for terraria patcher are there things missing? I see function calls but they are not defined anywhere(like the one hit kill option)
  7. Alexwall

You have to verify your game cache then patch it again.
  8. Alexwall

Is there a reference for the plugin API anywhere?
  9. Alexwall

Suggestion for an autohammer mod

I was thinking what if there was a mod that either adds an accessory or that adds a gui for hammering. Something that makes it so when you place a block, it's already hammered into the shape you want it to be. Would be great for making hoiks! Maybe another option that lets you select what shape...
  10. Alexwall

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

any ETA on 1.3.3.3?
  11. Alexwall

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Well there are bug fixes and that kinda stuff in the newer updates though...1.3.3.3 came out today too ;_;
  12. Alexwall

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Cool beans!
  13. Alexwall

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Any news on a 1.3.3.2 update for the mod?
Back
Top Bottom