Recent content by Kilshine

1. Kilshine

I don't play as much as I used to but 2500 hours is nonetheless more than I used to have 5 years...

I don't play as much as I used to but 2500 hours is nonetheless more than I used to have 5 years ago haha
  2. Kilshine

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

You absolute madmen. Once again you've done it, what have we done to deserve this?! Looking forward to streaming Terraria again this time on Master Mode Hardcore...
  3. Kilshine

1500 hours :)

1500 hours :)
  4. Kilshine

1226 hours ^__^

1226 hours ^__^
  5. Kilshine

I need help with suggestions...

That doesn't really require a guide :/
  6. Kilshine

Obviously not in 1 day lmao. I got a total of 1102 hours on Terraria during that day -__-

Obviously not in 1 day lmao. I got a total of 1102 hours on Terraria during that day -__-
  7. Kilshine

1102 hours today :D

1102 hours today :D
  8. Kilshine

Yeah I finished my computer build last month and made is specifically to make videos :) And yeah i'll make a separate page about it as well as a reddit post. Sure, imma try that! Gonna start practicing speedruns first :P I have speedrunned alot of other games in the past so no problem :)...
  9. Kilshine

Hello fellow Terrarians! I have been really bored lately and want to make some guides for Terraria since I have a lot of knowledge about the game and have been playing it constantly since 1.1.2. My question is what would you guys like to see guides for and/or what do you think that others would...
  10. Kilshine

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Yes I had all the requirements as I stated before. I had to go farm tattered cloth and spawn it manually. I later got one randomly during hardmode. The chances are 1/3 each day and I must have passed at least 20 so that's why I asked. Also does anybody know any cool items for hardmode? I havent...
  11. Kilshine

I am having issues with getting a goblin army, i have all requirements but I havent gotten one in over 5 hours of contant playing..
  12. Kilshine

Hi! I am currently testing the new 1.3 release that came out thr 13th January. Is the contagion biome implomented here? And if so can I see it during world generation like crimson and corruption does?
  13. Kilshine

1000 Hours on Terraria since 2015-07-17!!!!! :D

1000 Hours on Terraria since 2015-07-17!!!!! :D
  14. Kilshine

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Let's play on the new Expert difficulty is something I will do! I'll post more information in the future once i'll feel comfortable enough on the new update. It's gonna be great!
  15. Kilshine

Official Terraria: Otherworld

THE HYPE IS REAL!! Youtube playthrough of this is something that I can guarantee! :D
Back
Top Bottom