Recent content by alien_zeb

1. A

**REPORTED** Bug: character gets stuck using active item.

Still happening in 1.4.4.5. Steps to reproduce: 1) Have a consumable item in inventory that you can quick use. Have only one of them in inventory. 2) Press quick use. Instead of using it, it will be in your hands. 3) Cancel the use (press circle or triangle on my controller). 4) You'll now be...
  2. A

Amber robe in stack of two

Controller type: PS4 Controller I just crafted an amber robe and it's showing up as a stack of two robes. I can equip it. The stack gets equipped. I haven't been able to separate them since the button for separating a stack equips them.
  3. A

**REPORTED** Bug: character gets stuck using active item.

This has happened to me a few times on 1.4.4.4. Not sure if that was reported yet.
  4. A

**REPORTED** Radial bar, dpad hotbar, and smart select don't work well together

Controller type: PS4 controller Problem 1: Selecting items with the radial hotbar doesn't cooperate well with the dpad hotbar or smart select. If you use the dpad hotbar or smart select and then stop, you'll go back to holding the last item you held before using the radial hotbar. To reproduce...
  5. A

Linux Rubblemaker sellback breaks when switching size modes

If you buy the Rubblemaker and change its size mode without leaving the merchant window, the sell price will change. The small mode has the full sellback price, but the other modes sell for the normal sale price. Controller type: PlayStation controller
Back
Top Bottom